• ernestm
    Well I thought the mass shootings, huge fires, and power outages were bad last year, but this country really has taken a turn into the third world, with all of Arizona under curfew for a week now.

Where is the best place to go? Im ready to leave California, enough already.
  • Outlander
    California? Not a bad idea. There's better places domestically. Rural but within a half hour or so to a large enough town. Somewhere you have internet. Which is probably everywhere now.

Ironic part is your assessment of the place along with a few others on this forum is because it is so open and media is not censored. Others have freedom lite as I call it. Every other place is perfect because there's no real comparison. Here you can burn the flag, view ISIS websites, record everyone and everything and yeah, share it. Doesnt mean you won't be monitored or even retaliated on but... it's unlikely you'll just end up missing one day.
  • jgill
    Avoid A Far Country. :wink:
  • I like sushi
    What makes you think others countries want you there? First of all you need relevant skills, money and/or youth on your side.

Canada has been actively seeking immigrants for a while.
  • Changeling
    I heard central Benin is a philosopher's paradise.
  • Ugesh
    All. It is only that certain countries are very well versed with marketing and hence it seems that those countries have the best philosophers. If Einstein was born in Nairobi, we would have never known about him.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.