• jacksonsprat22
    Mostly jerks on this forum. My god, there is a pandemic with people dying and you assholes can't rise above junior high school insulting.
  • Streetlight
    jerksjacksonsprat22

assholesjacksonsprat22

can't rise above junior high school insulting.jacksonsprat22

len3buk11svnqslu.gif
  • schopenhauer1
    Haha, StreetlightX, I have to say I was thrown a bit there. I thought he was being attacked and wasn't used to some of the personalities int he forum so was trying to help him out and then realized he was being a childish, obnoxious prick himself.
  • praxis
    My god, there is a pandemic with people dying and you assholes can't rise above junior high school insultingjacksonsprat22

Imagine how juvenile it would get in a holocaust.
  • Sir2u
    Mostly jerks on this forum.jacksonsprat22

Well there will be fewer after you leave. Does the "prat" refer to the two parts or what is in the middle?

My god, there is a pandemic with people dying and you assholes can't rise above junior high school insulting.jacksonsprat22

OK, we can all come along with you and help you solve the problem if that would make you feel better.

You can leave the door open as you leave, I think the cat is still out there. :cool:
  • Sir2u
    And only dipshits have to announce their departure, sort of an ego booster to low self esteem. :rofl:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment