• god must be atheist
    Dear Friends, my man has become very ill. He will rejoin you and your discussions when he gets better. He gave me his password to relate this message to all. He says Hi, and sends his best regards to all here on the forums.
    Eva
    P.s. He asked me to put this in as well, to avoid unnecessary attempts at communication:
    "Eva will not monitor my inbox or the forums on the site, please rest assured that she won't respond to further inquiries." I will not relate any news to him that come out of this place. Doctors' orders.
  • Frank Apisa
    Okay...not to Eva or to god must be atheist...but to the community:

Best wishes for our friend and fellow poster, gmba. Lets all hope he gets well soon...and is back with us doing what we all enjoy doing!

ASIDE: Until I posted this, I never realize that his acronym, gmba, looks so much like the Italian, Goomba! He is our goomba...and we want him back.
  • Baden

Very sorry to hear it. Best wishes for a quick recovery from the team here.
  • Shawn
    Hope all turns out well.
  • Pfhorrest
    Best wishes from me as well, and if it's coronavirus or something else contagious, hope you (Eva) are safe while you care for him.
  • praxis
    Tricksters are a wile breed. He'll be fine.
  • god must be atheist
    Thank you, guys. I am back against doctors' orders. Just for a few hours, because it turns out it is really not healthy to get myself upset, and I can't reasonably to expect anyone to not upset me; since the upset is not in their making, but caused by the relationship of my opinions to others'.

So I may make a few appearances, but in effect, I will pull out. This is not personal; it is survivalistic.

And by the way, thank you all for your well-wishes. This shows to me that this is a community, a coherent one, which although is formed on the fact we have different opinions, is still fostering a sense of belonging, acceptance and social-emotional cohesion. Thanks, this will be good for now. checking out for a few more months now, but not forever.
  • Baden

Good to hear you're (relatively) ok. :up:
  • Shawn

Thanks for the interactions. You left an impression on me. Keep it real!
  • fdrake

Good luck to both of you!
  • Banno
    @god must be atheist Do what the doctor says, and take the drugs.
  • Shawn
    Please take care!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube