• xyzmix
    The principle of thought.

1. I'm sat on my bed, on my phone. At the same time I am thinking. I try to focus on thought, but the idea of what it is seems to evade me.
    2. Thought is a sensation, and brain, not mind logical, transmission occurs through what we call neuroreceptors. Ironically, a transmission and not a reception, even though this is through an army of receptors and mirrors.
    3. Thought does bring about maleficent or beneficent change. I could be in some hell thinking and whatever I do, I thought wrong. Is it really the thinking, or is the change caused by the body? Is my imagination where my thought lies before I think it? Then, in the first instance of [3] I am wrong.
    4. However, I wanted to highlight that thought might be a principle of the body. Though you can focus on thinking, a lot of what you think requies that you do less or more to meet with wild sensory phenomenon.
    5. What is the means of thinking, though we do primarily in words, I assert, with as much love for words as do, it's body control, including senses and brain power.
    6. The chances are we haven't or aren't thinking properly. Our lives are truly sedate; we are born with weaker than survival sufficent, and we're in the middle of nowhere on a planet. We do not have the deeper connections that other locale might imply were possible, to make the right decisions, quicker, or perhaps most adult.
    7. No offense but that means a lot of qualified experts probably aren't qualified, and it's good to reason with your own mind instead.
    8. When I say thinking properly I mean intellectually, when trying to think or teach, we are doing so wrong. We even proudly think wrong in the immoral cases of handling our species on Earth. Lot's of us even theorize that it doesn't matter.
    9. Mathematics though true, is not the best it could be, it's trueness is not quantifying - it's - well - stupidity. Semi-quantification leading to word theories about quantification. We could lead much happier lives, and he/she who complains is often the culprit.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment