*This is not a claim, I'm just sharing what I believe in

God is the mind of the universe. The universe is composed of "god-force", found in everything

• God-force can be likened to words such as energy, aura, and vibration.
    • All things = all matter, life, ideas, creativity, etc.

The presence of god-force within the universe (all things) can be looked at as a sort of ecosystem. At a given time, certain areas may have a higher presence of god-force than others. Also, a change in one place can affect others (butterfly effect)

• There is a very high presence of god-force on Earth, reason: prayer (see below)

If there is more god-force in some thing, that makes the thing (matter, life, idea, etc.) more susceptible to inner-change

• Inner change is most often invisible to humans

A prayer is a focus of inner dialogue (by a being that has the ability to pray) on something; it increases the presence of god-force in that thing

• Ex.) “God, enter into this house, become these walls, protect this family”
    • Ex.) “God, bring lots of healthy rain to this garden, and trees and plants”
    • Ex.) “God, help me to be confident, enter my body”
    • Ex.) “God become my vision and see that it follows through”

More praying results in higher likelihood of change (since there is more god-force in the area)

The type (or moral “good/bad”) of change can be influenced by the intention

• Ex.) A musician prays that his composition heals a person. The composition will undergo a change (which may be hidden to the musician), the musician’s intention will increase the likelihood of healing the person
    • Ex.) A Criminal prays that his bank heist goes successfully. The bank heist will represent a change (for the bank), the criminal’s intention will increase the likelihood of it being a success

It is paramount for humans to work towards the vision and think positively; thinking of the prayer as the ultimate tool

• Ex.) The musician must alongside praying produce a composition and see to it that the person who needs to be healed see and hear the composition
    • Ex.) Ex.) The criminal must alongside praying scout out the area, research, and work on keeping calm

Have gratitude for God, the mind of the universe
  • DingoJones

You’ve been watching too much Starwars. Your descriptor is completely unnecessary. Redundant. There is just the universe and the stuff in it. No magic needed.
  • 3017amen
    More praying results in higher likelihood of change (since there is more god-force in the area)141

Prayer and meditation enables the law of attraction. Positive or negative thoughts bring positive or negative experiences into a person's life. We reap what we sow.
    God, give me the composure and strength to have empathy and see the viewpoint of others without judging
    beautiful words, thank you
  • DingoJones

Well come on, you’ve offered no good reasons to believe any if that is true. Do you have evidence, or at least a good argument as to why the universe even has a mind?
    Im sorry, but what you have posted is a claim with no support, no argument. Its very close to the description offered in Starwars as a description of the force. You’ve just added a god-prefix, presumably to keep in housed in the familiar framework of religious terminology. What are you even offering for discussion here?
    It's not a claim, I'm just sharing my beliefs. It's as simple as that, not looking for a debate
  • DingoJones

Debate, or at least discussion (which *gasp* might include someone disagreeing with you) is what this forum is for.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.