• IvoryBlackBishop
    I just got a PM from a new user asking me to send him a message by email, I've never talked to him and he has only been registered for a short time, so I think it may be mass spam; I'd like to PM an admin or mod, thanks.
  • Frank Apisa
    Easy to do.

Click MEMBERS above. In new window...click staff.

Then choose one of the staff.
  • Baden

Yes, please PM one of us and we'd appreciate if anyone else receiving questionable messages would do the same.
  • bert1
    Yes I got one just like that. He quoted some bible stuff at me. I've PMd Baden.
  • Baden
    It's the usual dude. Never gets far. Never gives up. Banned.
  • BC
    I deeply resent not being included in the spam that everybody else is getting. I want my share!
  • Nobeernolife
    I just got a PM from a new user asking me to send him a message by email, I've never talked to him and he has only been registered for a short time, so I think it may be mass spam; I'd like to PM an admin or mod, thanks.IvoryBlackBishop

The guy with the bible passage? Google him email.... looks like he is spamming all over the internet.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.