• RegularGuy
    Humans only see appearances of other humans. We see others’ behaviors, hear their speech, read their written words; and then we make judgments about these appearances, sometimes praising them for what we shallowly approve, but often condemning people for perceived moral failings.

None of us know the demons that tempt and torment each of us in our dreams and throughout the day.

Only God knows each of us. Most of us don’t even know ourselves as we are distracted and tempted by demons and appearances.
  • Nils Loc
    The scariest agents for non-schizophrenics are other people.

Especially if we begin to regard others as moving purely out of a predetermined condition, lacking a sense of free will.
  • RegularGuy

I try and often succeed in treating people fairly and tolerantly in public. I don’t know what they are going through. I abuse the demonic people on TV and the demonic people on the other end of the tech company surveillance devices. These demonic people want to control everyone.
  • Nils Loc
    I abuse the demonic people on TV and the demonic people on the other end of the tech company surveillance devices. These demonic people want to control everyone.Noah Te Stroete

It could be just the impersonal effect of the way we collectively must organize ourselves in mass. Freedom must be constrained because there are so many of us vying for resources and all resources are owned property and subject to laws for the preservation of social order. The pressure to be efficiently productive (competitive) breaks a lot of people.

The real monster (divine or hellish) is the totality of being.

Sorry if you suffer hallucinations and paranoia.
  • RegularGuy
    Sorry if you suffer hallucinations and paranoia.Nils Loc

I’m not sick. Society is sick.
  • Nils Loc
    These demonic people want to control everyone.Noah Te Stroete

Do you really believe in supernatural entities or is "demon" just a label for unjust and predatory exploitation by those with power over those without?
  • RegularGuy

What does it matter? The predators get in your head, treating you like filth your entire life to the point that you don’t know whether the voices in your head are theirs or the demons that control them.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment