• Noble Dust
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AMu-G51yTY

Beginning around 7:47:

"Do you now believe in God?"

"Oh, now? difficult to answer. I know. I don't need to believe. I know."
  • Brett
    How is Jung regarded these days?
  • I like sushi
    Jung is not exactly taken serious by many, but he’s had a huge impact on psychotherapy. I really like his work - what I’ve read of it - but he did himself no favours in how he openly dabbled in strange areas.

The above comment I feel is him saying he saw ‘god’ as I see ‘god’. The innate part of human individuality that we deal with and investigate by ‘throwing’ it out into the world.

He’s worth reading even if some of his thoughts are dubious. There is a lot of information in there so I’d recommend him to anyone interested in scholarly work.
  • Mapping the Medium
    Now that we have a better understanding of the relationship between genetics and epigenetics, Carl Jung's ideas correlate with the relationship between archetypes and semiotics. If Jung had the insight of Charles S. Peirce, and the two had realized the connection, we would be so much further now! But they had no knowledge of genetics and epigenetics. Consciousness is not only inside an individual brain, and this relationship explains the transition of life when the body dies. I go into a lot of detail about this in episode 4 of my podcast (A Musical Moment). Jung was ahead of his time in his understanding of archetypes and the collective unconscious. If only he had realized the semiotic connection. Biology is just now beginning to understand this amazing aspect of consciousness. It is a shame that materialists and dualist are so far behind in their understanding. Catherine Tyrrell (synechism scholar)
  • I like sushi
    Consciousness is not only inside an individual brain, and this relationship explains the transition of life when the body dies.Mapping the Medium

Finally! No thanks.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet