• Gus Lamarch
    “The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." - Karl Marx

"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is not to change it, but to accept your own perception of it. - your ego -" - Gus Lamarch

In my recent publications about how i perceive the world, its institutions, people, history, etc..., i quoted several times the concept of an "Intellectual minority", and how i think they're the ones that could, possibly, end the "state-owned" age of our history, and how they too, can bring the "ego-owned" age to life. So, what is the "intellectual minority"?, what is their purpose? what's their features?

Every single one of us know, or knew someone that could, potentially, be included in this concept, they are the ones that are enraged by the castration doctrines of their freedoms, they are the ones that are usually categorized as greddy, egoists, individualists, selfish, ambitious, happy, critical, too serious, too strong, too intelligent, for being alive with their weak, decadent, jealous counterparts. But my thoughts are not only of bringing their existence to the world, because if i only did that, i was condemning them to being destroyed by the "herd-majority" and even by the State. No, my idea is one of union, one of power, one that could bring this old, degenerate society down and build a new, enlightened age. The "Union of Egoists" is not a new idea, the concept was first created by Max Stirner in his book "The Unique and Its Property" in the early 19th century, but what i'm trying to do, is to encompass the whole of society and its structures in individual unity that would bring mutual benefits among the selfish, and with that, give real liberty for the own-self.

The "intellectual minority" is then, the ones that have the atitude of creating a self-developed critical and intellectual mind, as well as the actions of physical-individual revolution against society, and then, use this new acquired power to construct the new "ego-owned" age.

REMINDER: My philosophical thought will, for every reader, afford little confort, and is not recommended for the easily offended, and/or closed-minded.
  • Streetlight
    This discussion was merged into Immodesty of an Egoist Mind
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.