• Gus Lamarch
    "There are no facts, only interpretations" - Friedrich Nietzche
    "There are no facts, neither only interpretations, but only own's self" - Gus Lamarch

I would like to make it clear that my philosophical thought will afford little confort to others, and i'm conscious of this, but i only write to give my thoughts a way to express themselves.

How are you, now, putting your state-proclaimed 'liberty' in danger?
    What is it you are hoping others will do?

I have to point out that exists two cases of "liberty", theState-proclaimed, and the Self-proclaimed, both are ways that liberty found to express itself in the world through humanity, only that the state-proclaimed achieved absolute power in detriment of the other, and it gained power through concepts that we - humans - created in the millenia of our history; concepts like, religion, ethics, morals, good and evil, economy, society, etc. And with this concepts, the state and the individuals that governed society, established a societal order that secularized and indoctrinated the masses, that endured thousands and thousands of years.
    However, in the beginning of the 19th century, as technology and progress began a rapid pace of advance, the status quo began to ruin as the established order couldn't cope with the speed of change, and the fatal crisis emerged as the individual class that ruled it began to become secularized as the masses, and as the people were used to be governed by the dinstinguished minority, the sudden notice that their were ruled by non model persons made them want their individual self to become their own rulers, and with this, the self-proclamed liberty began its crawl to prominence.
    Meantime the state, now conscious of itself, began its war against individuality, and i would like to quote Max Stirner:

"Own will and the State are powers in deadly hostility, between which no perpetual peace is possible"

In history, we had only one experience at a time, the state liberty or the self liberty, but now, as the two exist and are conscious of one another, instability and decadence prevail.
    Every form of state (in the current societal order) tries to put itself over the individual self ownership, it tries to make you a slave, a slave of the state, therefore, a slave of society.
    What i'm doing that put my state-proclaimed liberty in danger is that i'm trying to aware what i call the "intelectual minority". People who have desire for self-freedom, individuals who are willing to destroy the order, to built a new, functional, egoist, society, but with this act, the state, through its power in the "herd majority", can very well exile, punish, and even rob my own self.

Reminding every reader that my philosophy is not for the closed-minded, and also not for a good portion of the self-proclaimed open-minded. Many will judge, many will laugh, but none will understand...
  • Streetlight
    This discussion was merged into Immodesty of an Egoist Mind
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.