• akiing585
    a explanation on what in my opinion hinders us from manifesting our dreams and necessities simply because our lack of proper understanding of the tool and/or concept of time with in our reality. <-----

we cant alter our past, but indeed we can! here's how in my opinion.

to us the past is only the past based on your perspective at the moment. For example, if you think back on something that has already happened, then you are in the past and since it already happened you kinda cant undo what ever the thought or thing was except for a few notable exceptions(some artificially produced). but thats only because the event already took place & within our reality and programming something that has already happened is in the past. but i feel because we are applying time based on our everyday understanding of it and not in a broader view for example like the mathematical tool that it is actually intended to be used for.

so if we look at & approach time from a tool type of perspective instead of a physical thing that is happening type of perspective, we can then perceive things in a different light. allowing us to realize new and different thoughts that transcend our day to day humanism views and occurrings.(when in thinking of or creating new things or even editing how something currently works )

what i am trying to get you to understand and see from this explanation is that if we use time as a tool and separate it from with in or on us as if it where like physical clothing, you can then have marvelous realizations and synchronicities because we are now using the tool (in my view as intended) instead of in a unconscious or oblivious manner .

allowing you to alter the past or future (how ever needed or desired) by knowing that the future and the past are just concepts and that the only difference between them is the actual occurance itself. thus allowing you to confidently visualize and accomplish things in your mind for up to decades ahead in time simply by dedicating time to actually put yourself in that place mentally with full belief. our current view and understanding of time normally hinders us from actually dedicating blocks of time to actually visualizing and manifesting not only the things we need but also the things we want. want something but cant afford it ? actually sit down and thing of what you want, then describe to the T the plan for its achievement and then also who ever else is needed to do so or to accomplish your mission. once you do this a few times it will become your new way of life making thoughts & things easier and more appealing than ever.
  • Metaphysician Undercover
    For example, if you think back on something that has already happened, then you are in the past and since it already happened you kinda cant undo what ever the thought or thing was except for a few notable exceptions(some artificially produced). but thats only because the event already took place & within our reality and programming something that has already happened is in the past.akiing585

The problem is that when you think about the past, you are not really in the past, just imagining the past. So your claims about changing the past are all based in such imaginations, and not real, because they are based in this imaginary, and false, premise.
  • akiing585
    correct but by past i was referring to the coming past, for example a year or more is a decent time away from the current mind in which im thinking and writing this from now, but i still know its coming.. so in the mean time i have monthly intervals to play with mentally that they too are yet to come but soon they too will be the past. so by envisioning the moment as you want it to play out and in reverse i feel allows you to build a mental sketch that ive noticed i fall right into. and its like whatt....... !

when you define real how can you define that? if everything with in our reality started from a mental picture ? it started from imagination so the scope i am speaking from and referring to is also from this perspective if you get what i am trying to say
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.