• T Clark
    Lesser known numbers:

• 666-666-6666 The phone number of the beast
    • Personal prime numbers – divisible only by themselves, 1, and your social security number
    • R(pi)-L(e)-R(phi) – Pythagoras’s high school locker combination
    • 6.03 x 10^25 – The number of molecules in a roll of Mentos
    • 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 27 - Winning number in the Republic of Pisa lottery in 1202.
    • 5 Vegan Guys - Failed fast food chain
    • 1,000,000,001 - A baker's billion
  • T Clark
    666-666-6666 The phone number of the beastT Clark

I realized I left out some important information. First - I left out the country code. The full number should be - 66-666-666-6666.

Second - I forget to give the toll-free number - 800-666-666 - free in the USA.
  • S
    Number of letters in my first name: 6. Number of letters in my middle name: 6. Number of letters in my last name: 6.
  • T Clark
    Number of letters in my first name: 6. Number of letters in my middle name: 6. Number of letters in my last name: 6.S

There's only one letter in your name.
  • S
    There's only one letter in your name.T Clark

Username. Maybe that can be today's word of the day.
  • T Clark
    Username. Maybe that can be today's word of the day.S

@s - The username of the beast.
  • T Clark
    Lesser known movies:

• The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly – remake with Chevy Chase, Pauli Shore, and Sir Lawrence Olivier
    • Uber Driver
    • Indiana Jones and the Flat Tire
    • Mystic River Pizza
    • The Girl with the Hello Kitty Tattoo
    • An Inconvenient Supreme Court
    • Franz Kafka's It's a Wonderful Life

• Hanover
    These are like Readers Digest/dad jokes.
  • T Clark
    These are like Readers Digest/dad jokes.Hanover

• T Clark
    Lesser known Shakespeare quotes:

• I got married to the widow next door. She's been married four times before - Henry V
    • That was no lady, that was my wife - Macbeth
    • The first thing we do, let's kill all the Kardashians - Henry VI Part II
    • Hello, my name is Hamlet. You killed my father. Prepare to die. - Hamlet
    • Yeah, Pop was kind of a dick - Richard IV.
    • Geez, I can never remember - are we Montagues or Capulets? - Romeo and Juliet
    • Cheese it, the copse. - Macbeth (stolen)
  • T Clark
    Lesser known Star Trek quotes

• “Oy, vey, it’s the Romulans.” – from Star Trek the Next Generation (STNG) Season 5, Episode 4 – “Data Converts to Judaism.”
    • “Tribble stew, that is a very logical solution.” – from original Star Trek (OST) Season 2, Episode 5 – “The Trouble with Tribbles.”
    • “Q, you asshole, it’s been 350 years. No, Trump didn’t win.” – from Star Trek Deep Space 9 (DS9), Season 1, Episode 5 – “Q-less.”
    • “No, Captain, are ye daft? We can’t go ‘warp bazillion.’” – from OST Season 3, Episode 4 – “Kirk Goes to Rehab.”
    • “Shit, I can never remember. Am I Six or Seven of Nine?” – Star Trek Voyager (STV), Season 6, Episode 4 – “Borg, Schmorg.”
    • “Since 1775 there have been 24 valiant ships with the ‘Enterprise’ name, not counting the one fucking Kirk lost to the fucking Klingons in a fucking card game.” – from STNG, Season 5, Episode 22 – “Imaginary Friend.”
    • “God damn it, of course you ‘sense great pain, great anger.’ I just got my dick caught in my zipper.” – from STNG, Season 3, Episode 19 – “Captain’s Holiday.”
  • Sir2u
    I got married to the widow next door. She's been married seven times beforeT Clark
    I think I heard the song. And it was famous.
  • T Clark
    I think I heard the song. And it was famous.Sir2u

I remember it vividly. Driving down the lane to my grandfather's farm on a dirt road with the windows down in the summer of 1965. Listening on WCAO from Baltimore - Top 20 radio. It was very short. I loved it. I heard it so many times in the first two weeks after it came out that I couldn't listen again for 20 years. Those were the days before FM radio and album rock format.
  • Sir2u
    The good old days when it was not necessary to sing about sex or wear almost nothing to be famous.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.