• S
    So cool. I want to meet her.Merkwurdichliebe

She's the Queen of All Western Philosophy. Her subjects are all utterly mistaken.
  • Merkwurdichliebe
    No one can ruin a thread quite like me, but this puts us in a bit of a quandary, because this is my own thread.S

Fuck off. I'm the best at ruining threads.

Should I spectacularly ruin my own thread? And it is also a paradox, because my threads are always brilliant.S

They are brilliant, but that is even more reason to ruin them. And, if you don't ruin it I will, and I will have been victorious.
  • Wheatley
    What if I don't want wallow in your prostate with you?Janus
    Next he'll ask you to write a book with him: The Journey to the Center of Uranus.
  • Merkwurdichliebe

She sounds so wise and exalted by the gods. I can't wait for her to correct me.
  • S
    Fuck off. I'm the best at ruining threads.Merkwurdichliebe

No, dear, you're just another mini-me. But it's nice you have aspirations, I suppose.

They are brilliant, but that is even more reason to ruin them. And, if you don't ruin it I will, and I will have been victorious.Merkwurdichliebe

Sorry, I stopped listening after, "They are brilliant". Yes. Yes, they are.
  • Merkwurdichliebe

I think you guys may have invented a new school of philosophy with this thread.
  • S
    She sounds so wise and exalted by the gods. I can't wait for her to correct me.Merkwurdichliebe

She's a Warrior Queen. She forward slashes her foes with a sword made of pure redundancy.
  • Merkwurdichliebe
    Why do people not bother answering questions here. How can it be the greatest thread ever if no one answers questions.Sir2u

Ask me anything, I promise to answer to the best of my ability.

But it is the greatest thread ever, you'll see in due time.
  • Merkwurdichliebe
    She's a Warrior Queen. She forward slashes her foes with a sword made of pure redundancy.S

Sounds hot.
    Do they bleed tautology?
    Even hotter.
  • Shawn
    Your mother is a prostitrate.S

What if I don't want to wallow in your prostate with you?Janus

The consequences are too severe to put into words.
  • Sir2u
    Ask me anything, I promise to answer to the best of my ability.Merkwurdichliebe

You failed miserably to answer the last question, how can I trust you now?
  • Merkwurdichliebe

You fuckin instigator, I'm also the best instigator on TPF
  • Merkwurdichliebe

You should give me the benefit of the doubt, I'm currently being overwhelmed by replies to my nonsense here on good old TPF
  • S
    You fuckin instigatorMerkwurdichliebe

What? :halo:
  • Sir2u
    You should give me the benefit of the doubt, I'm currently being overwhelmed by replies to my nonsense here on good old TPFMerkwurdichliebe

OK, I will ask again.

What did you call crap, and if it is not too much to ask, why did you do it?Sir2u
  • Merkwurdichliebe
    No, dear, you're just another mini-me. But it's nice you have aspirations, I suppose.S

Don't you dare call me Mini, that mouse is a total slut, and my loyalty lies with Bugs.
  • Sir2u
    What?S

I think he meant instillator, he was talking about cavities earlier.
  • S
    I'm not an instigator. Just ask my bitch: @Noah Te Stroete.
  • Merkwurdichliebe

I was just referring to your considerations of this thread's OP.

Should This Thread Be Considered?

Considered as in, as in being a load of crap.

Considered as in, believed to be a load of crap.

Considered as in, thought of as being a load of crap.

Considered as in, looked upon as a load of crap.

I don't do not know. :chin:
    Sir2u

Sorry, I just read "load of crap" four times and mistook it for a judgment, instead of a 4 different ways to consider this thread. Sorry for my mistaken assumption.
  • Shawn

Dri Strangelove, how have you been? The last Professor I impressed was in college dealing with mundane teaching of game theory. You must have mastered the field by now.
  • S
    I think you guys may have invented a new school of philosophy with this thread.Merkwurdichliebe

Yes. Yes, I have.
  • Merkwurdichliebe

I'm never not talking about cavities, that is my primary agenda.
  • S
    Sorry, I just read "load of crap" four times and mistook it for a judgment, instead of a 4 different ways to consider this thread. Sorry for my mistaken assumption.Merkwurdichliebe

Do don't not mind him. He doesn't not not know what he's talking about.
  • Wheatley
    What's it called? Sapientism?
  • Sir2u
    Sorry, I just read "load of crap" four times and mistook it for a judgment, instead of a 4 different ways to consider this thread.Merkwurdichliebe

I always find it amazing how so many people fail to READ or even listen to what other people say.

Maybe the others that failed to unlock the secret of my writing would care to look again at what was hidden in plain site and stop judging people without full knowledge.

Sorry for my mistaken assumption.Merkwurdichliebe

Don't sweat it, I do this for laughs and lots of people fall for it. :wink:
  • Sir2u
    Do don't not mind him. He doesn't not not know what he's talking about.S

You guys belong to the same club then?
  • Merkwurdichliebe

Interesting, I had to Google it. But I suppose you could say, I am a student practitioner of game theory. The first thing to recognize regarding this strategy, it that every engagement is particular in its totality.
  • Sir2u
    SapientinismPurple Pond

Sism.
  • S
    What's it called? Sapientinism?Purple Pond

No, I'll come up with a name myself, which I'll reveal in due course.
  • Shawn
    I am a student practitioner of game theory. The first thing to recognize regarding this strategy, it that every engagement is particular in its totalityMerkwurdichliebe

Oh, oh! Like the advent of WWII, who would have known?!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.