• Nobody
    Ok..im out. I get it. I'm not allowed to post here just because of English being my second language and not sounding like a genius In my words and the way I put it. Ok ..thanks everyone and goodbye.
  • Nobody
    And fuckyall btw. Ban me..im waiting.
  • Baden
    Slight overreaction there... But ok, bye.
  • Anaxagoras
    I missed the part where there were issues with you with English being your second language.
  • BC
    Come now -- nothing of any significance has happened to you. You are by no means the first person whose post has been deleted. So, English isn't your first language. Fine -- say so up front. That will "cut some slack for you" - meaning, you won't be graded on grammar as severely as I might be. You won't be the first English is second language either.

All that Baden suggested was that you make a clearer OP. You aren't the first person to receive that suggestion.

Perhaps it was just slightly inauspicious to begin your post with "I can't deny that I suffer from sadistic compulsive thoughts." A bit of over-sharing. It isn't the ants, as far as I am concerned. I poured boiling water on some horrendously large ants that were swarming over my back step and were getting into the house at 3 in the morning. Big suckers were parboiled in a flash. I felt not a twinge of guilt; only sadness that I did't have several gallons of boiling water handy.

So why don't you stay. Just because you said you are leaving means nothing. It isn't a contractual statement. People get into snits quite often, then get over it.
  • BC
    And fuckyall btwNobody

Just fyi, "fuckyall" is spelled "fuck y'all." Otherwise it says fucky all--which might be appropriate too, but it isn't a standard curse.
  • Merkwurdichliebe

Give him some slack, English isn't his first language.

But I gotta say, I'm gonna miss him. :cry:
  • Hanover
    It's not like anything actually happened. Nobody came. Nobody posted. Nobody left. Nobody even had trouble with the English language.

If only someone would name themselves Your Mama,, I could have endless fun.
  • Joshs
    And fuckyall btw. Ban me..im waiting.Nobody

Was that your first language?
  • Shawn
    Maybe we should start a scholarship in his name. It will be for nobody and the grant will be in the fictitious sum of nothing.
  • Deleted User
    Hey person, this forum is full of people who are at times in vague tone coming off as combative (see past it, we're all flawed) buy more importantly the content is circular like a big recycling machine of the same dead end pseudo philosophical topics which achieve nothing for the narrow minded stubborn people over analyzing everything.

It's good! Move on! I post here when I'm bored and very rarely, and never about logic or conventional isms and schisms (my ass).
  • praxis

If he added an e it could be fuck-ye-all, which has a kinda old English ring to it, although I guess it should be fuck-all-ye if that were the case. Whatever the case, I suggest a rewrite with a more dramatic appeal:

Fuck all ye who dwelleth here! Banish me from this place of intellectual woe... I await in eager anticipation!
  • BC
    Fuck all ye who dwelleth here! Banish me from this place of intellectual woe... I await in eager anticipationpraxis

And in the fullness of time it came to pass, as he desired, that he was panned, damned, canned, and banned.
  • Merkwurdichliebe
    Fuck all ye who dwelleth here! Banish me from this place of intellectual woe... I await in eager anticipation
    — praxis

And in the fullness of time it came to pass, as he desired, that he was panned, damned, canned, and banned.
    Bitter Crank

And now, to honor the memory of Nobody, a moment of silence.
  • S
    Was that your first language?Joshs

Potato, apparently. He strikes me as someone fluent in the language of potato. Either that, or herpaderp.
  • fdrake
    Seeing as OP is banned I'm closing the thread.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet