• christian2017
    Under the philosophy or religion of Gnosticism can a good christian be saved (go to heaven) or have a good long term lifestyle? I could research this my self but i wanted people's opinions. This is assuming there is life after death ofcourse but that would fall in line with the first statement that was made in this post.
  • Noah Te Stroete
    can a good christian be saved (go to heaven)christian2017

I don’t see why not, assuming it’s real. That also goes for good Hindus, good Buddhists, good Muslims, good Jews, good whatever. Christians get too hung up on John 3:16, a single verse in the Bible, in my opinion.

or have a good long term lifestyle?christian2017

Why shouldn’t they? Can’t a good Buddhist or Hindu have a good, long life? To suggest otherwise is prejudiced and ugly.
  • christian2017

Thats good to hear. I was worried that the Gnostic god was angry with me.

Assuming we know how Hindu society's function right? Do they not have a caste structure in India today due to Hinduism? Buddhist Japan was the same way during the time before the early modern period (before 1850).
  • Noah Te Stroete
    Medieval Christian society wasn’t very Christ-like, nor is contemporary capitalist society. Individuals can be good, though, regardless of where and when they live.
  • christian2017

i wish i could disagree with that but that is very true.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment