• tim wood
    Right. Did I mention Aristotle?
    — tim wood

Right, like I need Aristotle to give me a lecture on happiness.
    — S

Yes, you do. Google "Aristotle on happiness." Learn something.
    tim wood

Why do you not share with us some of your understanding of - knowledge of - Aristotle on happiness so that we might know something of your objections to his thinking or your difficulties with it?
    — tim wood

Why do you assume I have such knowledge? Whether I do or don't, the whole point was that it isn't necessary. But if I'm interested, I'll look further into it. I'm interested in a lot of things, so it will probably be added to a very long list. Thanks for the reference to reading material, but be under no illusion: that's all it is.
    S

S.: Aristotle? We ain't got no Aristotle. We don't need no Aristotle. I don't have to show you any stinkin' Aristotle! (With apologies to the Bandito.)
  • S
    S.: Aristotle? We ain't got no Aristotle. We don't need no Aristotle. I don't have to show you any stinkin' Aristotle! (With apologies to the Bandito.)tim wood

What are you talking about? We all need Aristotle, otherwise how can any of us ever know anything about happiness? Someone ought to act to rectify this great travesty, posthaste. What are all of these newly weds doing wasting time on their honeymoon? They know nothing of happiness. They should be reading Aristotle!

Mother just given birth? Take that newborn out of her arms and replace it with a book written by Aristotle!
  • unenlightened
    why should I?Wallows

Why should you stop wallowing in shit? Oh, no reason.Whatever you're happy with.
  • Shawn
    Why should you stop wallowing in shit? Oh, no reason.Whatever you're happy with.unenlightened

As they say, whatever floats yer boat. I yam what I yam and that's all there is to me.
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet