• christian2017

"So you are willing to ignore all the inquisitions and ongoing discrimination caused by their misogyny and homophobias for a few self-serving charities. Ok."

I wouldn't phrase it like that. Would you agree that Joseph Stalin was an atheist bigot who murdered millions of people for the cause of preserving Soviet Russia?
  • christian2017

you do understand Gnostic Christianity started out accept to some degree the divinity of Jesus, right?
    Please explain to me what your particular denomination of Gnostic Christianity believes. You say you don't believe in the super natural.
  • Gnostic Christian Bishop
    I wouldn't phrase it like that.christian2017

Perhaps not but I see that you do not refute that the evil is not cancelled out. There is hope for your moral sense yet.

Would you agree that Joseph Stalin was an atheist bigot who murdered millions of people for the cause of preserving Soviet Russia?christian2017

Stalin can kill but cannot cure. He killed because he thought he had to for some reason.

Yahweh can kill as well as cure yet choses to kill. From a moral standpoint, Yahweh is a much more immoral entity.

Strange that you wish to make a moral equivalency between a genocidal human and your genocidal god when god is supposed to be the best word and last word in moral, and ethical behavior.

Regards
    DL
  • Gnostic Christian Bishop
    you do understand Gnostic Christianity started out accept to some degree the divinity of Jesus, right?
    Please explain to me what your particular denomination of Gnostic Christianity believes. You say you don't believe in the super natural.
    christian2017

We, like Karaite Jews and Buddhists, are a good man ideology. Not a good supernatural god ideology. Jesus was not considered divine in the way you would describe divine.

This link speaks to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR02ciandvg&feature=BFa&list=PLCBF574D

Regards
    DL
1234Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url