• DingoJones

I know, I just had to let the steam out a bit or my head would explode. After reading through the responses in the “kill 1 billion” thread Ive began wondering why im here at all. Screw the “forest for the trees”, I cant see the worthwhile discussion for the philosophically brain dead. What are you guys up to in the “Morality” thread? 64 pages? Astounding fortitude sir. I do not have it in me.
  • S
    I am simply telling you I am not a theist nor an atheist.Frank Apisa

Yes, you've already made it crystal clear to everyone that you do not identify as either. Congrats.
  • S
    I know, I just had to let the steam out a bit or my head would explode. After reading through the responses in the “kill 1 billion” thread Ive began wondering why im here at all. Screw the “forest for the trees”, I cant see the worthwhile discussion for the philosophically brain dead. What are you guys up to in the “Morality” thread? 64 pages? Astounding fortitude sir. I do not have it in me.DingoJones

No! Don't go. You're one of the few people who talks real sense around here. It is reassuring. But at the same time, I completely understand the feeling, brother.
  • Frank Apisa
    S

I am simply telling you I am not a theist nor an atheist. — Frank Apisa

Yes, you've already made it crystal clear to everyone that you do not identify as either. Congrats.
    S

Thanks.
  • S
    Thanks.Frank Apisa

No u!
  • Frank Apisa
    S

Thanks. — Frank Apisa

No u!
    S

There is no "u" in thanks.
  • DingoJones

Thanks, I appreciate that. There seems so few sense makers here that ive wondered if it isnt just a matter of the medium or miscommunication of some kind but...how in the fuck can you know when most everyones not making sense!? Lol
    I dont even care if some is ignorant or dumb, who isnt ignorant or dumb about something, but its not recognising ones own limitations or not having the humility to have an open mind to being wrong I find truly irksome. Plus, I don’t WANT to sound like an arrogant prick but...so many being so wrong. Whats a guy to do?
  • S
    There is no "u" in thanks.Frank Apisa

Okay, thunks.
  • S
    Thanks, I appreciate that. There seems so few sense makers here that ive wondered if it isnt just a matter of the medium or miscommunication of some kind but...how in the fuck can you know when most everyones not making sense!? Lol
    I dont even care if some is ignorant or dumb, who isnt ignorant or dumb about something, but its not recognising ones own limitations or not having the humility to have an open mind to being wrong I find truly irksome. Plus, I don’t WANT to sound like an arrogant prick but...so many being so wrong. Whats a guy to do?
    DingoJones

Beat 'em over the head with logic and dry wit. They might never sense, but it feels good to beat people over the head.
  • Frank Apisa
    S

There is no "u" in thanks. — Frank Apisa

Okay, thunks.
    S

Yer Velcomb.
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.