• Ben92
    Hi folks,

I hope this is the right place to post this as I'm fairly new to this forum! Please tell me if this sort of thing is considered spam and I'll take the post down.

Me and some others run a small online philosophy magazine- it's not for profit or anything (we don't have any advertisements on the site) but just to encourage general engagement with philosophy.

We accept submissions of all kinds- essays, poems related to philosophy, quizes etc etc, so if you have a peice you've been sitting on and wanted to see it published somewhere, please go ahead and submit it!

[Mod edit: PM poster for more details]
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    Brief look and I am bookmarking and following in the event your above post gets tossed as I am not sure where the administration draws the line on this but I will read for a bit :up:
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    (We have a email you can send bits to)Ben92

Oh my, be careful what you wish for :smirk:
  • Ben92
    Haha, thanks ArguingWAristotleTiff!
  • Baden
    Please tell me if this sort of thing is considered spam and I'll take the post down.Ben92

Just removed the link from the OP. Anyone who wants to know what it is can PM you, or you can stick it up on your profile if you like (under 'Update bio' option). Good luck with the magazine. :up:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.