• RegularGuy
    It is my belief that men who portray tough facades, especially most male police officers, are latent homosexuals or at least bisexuals. Male feminists are generally straight and respect women the most.
  • RegularGuy
    Just to be clear, I am pro LGBTQ rights. It’s the tough guys who have a problem with their own sexuality.
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    Just to pull back some of the haze on your clarity. Please cite where you are getting the stated fact of: "most male police officers are latent homosexuals or at least bi-sexuals".
    Because once you can cite that we can move onto your citing your source for the even less substantiated "It's the tough guys who have a problem with their own sexuality."
    Are you a police officer? Have you had a close personal relationship where you got to know the person behind the badge? Have you ever hugged a police officer, no matter their sexual preference?
    Please, expand
  • RegularGuy
    The police officers who are stalking me (several of them) tried to solicit me for sex, offering me $500 to join them at a motel. They are all married to women. I suspect this is common in their profession.
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    The police officers who are stalking me (several of them) tried to solicit me for sex, offering me $500 to join them at a motel. They are all married to women. I suspect this is common in their profession.Noah Te Stroete

Why were they "stalking" you? And if they offered you $500 to join them, why not just turn them down as opposed to making a hasty generalization that police officers have this superiority complex?
    I doubt very highly that this is common conduct as a police officer.
  • RegularGuy
    I stated, “I believe”, not issuing it as “fact”. I believe tough guys in general have latent homo/bisexual ideations/tendencies. This is the lounge. I don’t have to cite data.
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    I stated, “I believe”, not issuing it as “fact”.Noah Te Stroete
    Okay but you understand that a "belief" is based on emotion right? That is why when you start a thread about a topic, in the lounge or not, logical questions based in facts, are to be expected.

I believe tough guys in general have latent homo/bisexual ideations/tendencies.Noah Te Stroete
    You stated that. Maybe a better approach would be to ask a question as opposed to stating your "belief". I am trying to figure out what you are trying to gain from this thread.
    This the lounge. I don’t have to cite data.Noah Te Stroete
    Fair enough. Enjoy yourself :flower:
  • RegularGuy
    Just putting it out there that if you received PM’s with rumors about me, now you know why.
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    I don't know of any PM campaign to expose you but I would hope you feel safe here.
  • RegularGuy
    Thank you for the kind sentiment, but I don’t feel safe anywhere.
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    Thank you for the kind sentiment, but I don’t feel safe anywhere.Noah Te Stroete

I am sorry you feel unsafe. Is there anyway to change your feeling?
  • RegularGuy
    Thank you again, but I’m afraid there is nothing you can do.
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff

Well know that we are a community of good people across the world so don't hesitate to reach out if you think we can help. :strong:
  • All sight
    You know that fear is an extremely helpful inhibitor. It's difficult to control yourself sometimes when you actually have to persuade yourself that you ought not, rather than just letting your cowardice do the heavy lifting.

Friend came over today, and I was still so angry, that I was smashing about, singing aggressive lyrics, and adding some inflammatory remarks of my own mixed in until they left. That's how crazy I am, and when I start smashing, and flexing, and rushing the blood through my veins I start to feel more and more violent.

Still so super angry and completely weary of these blasphemers. I couldn't quite figure out why this is so uncontrollably upsetting, but I think that it is simply that it literally is the deepest, and most worrying mistake that it is possible to make. It is not only to not be able to tell the difference between the worst thing that exists, and the best thing, but to say that the one is the other. This is to mark one as far gone as it is possible to go.

Of course the evil are just filled with anxiety and fear, and even awakened ones are when there is any chance at all that they may be in danger. The facade is completely projected, from a whining baby that thinks of nothing but how to satisfy its desires and win.
  • All sight
    That comment may seem irrelevant (and I apologize if I'm distracted, or not fully available, just have a few things on the go at the moment), but obvious posturing, presentation, and anything but actual want for your harm present in their eyes is just some nonsense in their head to look a certain way.

What causes fear? Narcissism, self concern. This is what it is to be an abomination, something in love with itself, and in conflict with the world. An inner and outer being. The inner being completely in the dark, protected from the reality of just what kind of abomination it is.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.