• I'm no longer 'here'
    A parable.

ideologies are very consistent. There is no place for religion, compassion, or ethics in ideologies. That which appears before my eyes - helps me decide how I would react towards the object at that particular instant - general disposition of - idealists. There is no place for any other ideologies than that which the idealist believes to be the truth or a fact of a matter, there can be none where there can't be any ideologies that are external to the one's that already have been held as opinions and beliefs of the idealist. philosophy in this way may turn out to be a subject of importance only for certain groups of people, possibly, they might share similar ideologies. Since, there cannot be any other ideologies that are external to the fore mentioned ideologies, there cannot be several ideologies . Ideologies are a fixation, choice, preferences, false doctrines, ideologies do not exist. you are what you grew up desiring and seeing and wanting, you are the colour you love, so there cannot be ideologies, unless there is something such as an universal ideology, - there shouldn't be more than one ideology . but there is no such thing, it's fixation. You could be the predator you are, or like some other social animal with superficial needs. Humans are a synthesis of these two. The predator and the predated. Of course, the lies and the dressing up of facts, losing the self momentarily,... all of which inevitably throws us into despairing over the self. It is illogical to be in despair, despair is not being the self. morality is an illusion, it does not exist, that would be illogical, reflecting minds can only reflect. They can't feel what they reflect upon. Morality is a herd feature, essential for the survival of the group. There are no superficial truths. Except the one's that ask for pity. Truth is a necessity, it's necessary for the survival of the organism. The organisation / a group will never be a happy one unless it trickles down it's objectives. And here only predators may roam. The sheep are devoured. Mercilessly. Now the predators are afraid of other predators, they are afraid of each other. Unless the predators start adapting so they may roam without fear of other predators. The predators will always be in despair. To philosophise is to be in despair, to lie is to be in despair, not being the self is to be in despair.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment