• Sapientia
    It takes some nerve to roll your eyes and suggest that it's inappropriate to bring up what Trump has done in relation to gun control here when you've brought up irrelevant anecdotes and expressed at much greater length than the brevity that Banno is known for, yet again, your idolisation of soldiers, as if that's what this discussion is all about.
  • Cavacava
    "Donald Trump calls off meeting with Kim Jong-un due to North Korea's 'open hostility'" Telegraph

Confirming how much of a nincompoop Trump is. I guess he will have to wait for his chance for the Nobel Prize :rofl:
  • Baden

Pffft. :lol:
  • Michael
    Have you read the letter?

Among other bizarre things, it ends with "If you change your mind having to do with this most important summit, please do not hesitate to call me or write."

What? Trump's the one canceling, not Kim.
  • Baden

"You talk about nuclear capabilities, but ours are so massive and powerful that I pray to God they will never have to be used."

Translation: My 'hands' are bigger than your 'hands'.

"If you change your mind having to do with this most important summit, please do not hesitate to call me or write."

Translation: Nothing bad that just happened was something that I did, so therefore you must have done it.

Overall Translation: Against all sensible advice, I am going to write this dumb letter myself.

You couldn't make this stuff up.
  • Dalai Dahmer
    Since Obama received one for simply being black and successfully reading the auto cue that was written of ideals that that administration didn't follow then we all should receive a Nobel peace prize.

I want mine in the form of chocolates. You know? Something useful.
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.