• Count Radetzky von Radetz
    I am breaking no rules with my discussions? Why are they being deleted?
  • fdrake
    Your OP was

We all know that Matthew made many parallels when writing his Gospel about the Old Testament. But there are a few specific parts where Moses is specifically mentioned.

Site guidelines say:

Don't start a new discussion unless you are:

a) Genuinely interested in the topic you've begun and are willing to engage those who engage you.

b) Able to write a thoughtful OP of reasonable length that illustrates this interest, and to provide arguments for any position you intend to advocate.

c) Capable of writing a decent title that accurately and concisely describes the content of your OP.

d) Starting an original topic, i.e. a similar discussion is not already active.

(No bumps allowed. If you want to attract replies, think of a better way).

b/c, more effort, more detail
  • Baden

Try to set up the discussion more carefully. What is the issue you want to talk about? Why is it important? What's your angle on it? And so on. Give posters a good reason to get involved.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.