• ArguingWAristotleTiff
    @Benkei You are far to kind~
    @Banno Cheers my dear friend~
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    I am so grateful my son is home from college, he is such a cool kid! Always thinking...always solving...always listening.
  • Benkei
    Takes after his father, eh? :joke:
  • T Clark
    I am so grateful my son is home from college, he is such a cool kid! Always thinking...always solving...always listening.ArguingWAristotleTiff

Please don't tell him the bad things I've said about civil engineers. Wouldn't want to discourage him.
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    Please don't tell him the bad things I've said about civil engineers. Wouldn't want to discourage him.T Clark

:wink: No worries, he is in a Simulated Science program. He is one of 14 students in this Sim/Science Bachelors degree as opposed to 200 students in the various "engineering" degrees. STEM is awesome but it really needs to be STEAM as the "Arts" are so important to our society and in Simulated Science it is a necessity.
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    My Mom is such a Golden Souled person~ :heart:
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    Some of you will get a kick out of this:
    I am grateful knowing that when my login into TPF does not work, it is simply a typo, rather than the drop in your tummy when it happened at PF and you might possibly be banned.
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    I am grateful to everyone here who has helped me along my life journey.
  • Ying
    I am grateful knowing that when my login into TPF does not work, it is simply a typo, rather than the drop in your tummy when it happened at PF and you might possibly be banned.ArguingWAristotleTiff
    I don't think you ever came up as a problem member so no idea why you where anxious about that... :)
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    I don't think you ever came up as a problem member so no idea why you where anxious about that...Ying

I guess I have a habit of being anxious about losing those I consider dear friends and family. :heart:
    {{{Ying}}} << virtual hug thank you for your affirmation.
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    I know that a few of you, my fellow 'thinkers', are aware that I am a recovering addict. I try in earnest to let people know that I am here for anyone who might need me themselves or someone they know, regardless if they are ready to get off the drug they are on or not.

I say that on this thread because of how deeply appreciative I am, as many drops of gratitude flow, filling up my cup to the point it overflows. :flower:

My point of gratitude is this: after slaying the Opiate/Oxycontin addiction of 2.5 years with an additional 2.5 years on Suboxone, my life's dedication has been to get Cannabis made available to patients who cannot have Opiates or don't want to touch Opiates.

So with a BIG shout out to Gov Andrew Cuomo of NY, to Thank you for taking a chance on us, on Cannabis, on a medicine that should be offered as fairly, legally and safely to patients who are also being offered Opiates.

I would also like to forecast an unintended consequence of this move: just like we are seeing a significant reduction (25%) in Opiate overdoses in states that have a Medical Cannabis program we will also see a reduction in the fatalities from Cancer. I am not for a moment suggesting to abandon the Western approach to treating Cancer. I am a firm believer in the Eastern approach (Holistic non invasive) and the Western approach (advanced science usually invasive) being able to be used in conjunction with each other. Together, hand in hand, we are going to beat this asshole named Cancer. :strong:
  • unenlightened
    For parents, sister, sister's son, other sister's son, first wife, and every kindly person, now departed...

• ArguingWAristotleTiff
    I am grateful that a few more families will have their loved one with them again and can stop looking out the front door to see if by some hopeful chance, that they would see their loved one walking home. :heart: :flower:
  • S
    I am grateful for the wild side, on which I like to walk, especially when accompanied by like-minded friends, for whom I am also grateful. That, and good music.
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    I am grateful for those whom have taken on a hill that I was unable to climb. :heart:
    That and chocolate. :yum:
  • deletedmemberwy
    I am grateful for sleep without nightmares, loyal friends, and still being alive.
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    I am grateful to be alive :heart:
  • Shamshir
    I am grateful to die.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.