• Sunny S Koul
    We all know, black holes are denser region in space time and what we observe is a strong gravitational field and horizons.

However, black holes first come into existence when stars collapse on their own core and they become “strong gravitational field regions” in space time. Black holes to generate two kinds of particles; first is “Gravity Particles” and second one is “Anti-gravity Particles” - one is for black holes and the second is for White holes (opposite of Black Holes, just like a gravity that is opposite of anti-gravity).

We think this is a phenomena of these “dying stars” but this is not. These stars are responsible for generating every kind of particles and the dense region of space (just like a small pebble inside a large amount of glue, here the glue is “space” and small pebbles are “dying stars” i.e. black holes). The mass of a small pebble decides how much intensity the glue needs and creates a certain region in space where one cannot say, a person who fell into the black holes will never come again. In fact, he/she is able to float on a denser region of space time and generates “gravitational fields” as we observe in “Higher Celestial Objects”.

Then, what is the purpose of anti-gravity? Does it remain uniform in these regions of “denser space time”?

The answer to the above question is no, never. It always restricts objects to part the surface of space, although it may be this is denser region or something that lowers the some regions of space but definitely produces a “crust” and “trough”.

Is there any other region for this? Or it is infinite (like transcendental waves)?
  • Jonathan AB
    We all know, black holes are denser region in space time and what we observe is a strong gravitational field and horizons.Sunny S Koul

My apologies, but I reckon that black-holes do not exist, except as a modern-day mythology.
    Do you care to hear my reasons, or do you dismiss anyone who takes this angle as being
    not worth talking to?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.