• ArguingWAristotleTiff
    You know, recently I became aware that many people on this forum don't understand this privacy issue with regards to business. Some seem to be entirely convinced that if you have a business, then you ought to just put your stuff everywhere, as that is advertisementAgustino

I know intellectual property was private but I had no idea a picture would be. Actually now that I read what I just wrote I am kinda surprised with myself not 'getting' that sooner.
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    I understand. Thanks.Sam26

Thank you for your understanding. :up:
  • TimeLine
    It's a used 2017 Corvette. I bought it because I got, I believe, a good deal. The color was the color of my 2014 Corvette, which I liked, so that was a bonus. The color is called 'long beach red metallic tintcoat.'Sam26

My prejudice to colour and Corvettes lies with Prince. Little Long Beach Red Corvette doesn't have the same ring to it.
  • Sam26
    You have to listen more carefully, because that's exactly what he's singing.
  • Benkei
    Yeah, I sold the previous car and got this one because we're expecting no. 2 on the 28th. We need the space for sure.

It's not an automatic Btw but eminently reasonable both in price and maintenance which is another word for boring. :lol:
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    What? Benkei? Are there congratulations in order? Wooo Hoooo! Do you know the gender of no. 2? :cheer: :hearts: :clap: :party:
  • Sam26
    I was looking over this thread from a few years ago, now I drive a 2018 Toyota Camry, go figure. :smile:
1234Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.