• Metaphysician Undercover
    I noticed that creativesoul proposed a topic in the Debate Proposals category. I would never have known it was a debate proposal, except that Michael mentioned this in the thread. When I go to the main Forum page there seems to be no indication as to which topics are in which categories, and the same within the thread, no indication as to the category. Am I missing something?
  • Streetlight
    In the Categories list on the left, when you're in the thread, the category will be bolded. You can't see what category a thread is in until you're in the actual thread itself, as far as I know.
  • Michael
    You can't see what category a thread is in until you're in the actual thread itself, as far as I know.StreetlightX

If you hover over the discussion title when on the main page the tooltip will be the category.
  • Streetlight
    Huh. The more you know.
  • Metaphysician Undercover

OK, hovering, I never thought of that. Thanks.
  • S
    None of that seems to apply when using a smart phone, so it's still an issue. The only way I know of to find that out for sure would be to search through whatever category you think it might be in until you find it, which is an inconvenience.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.