• Unstable
    What would it take to change the global thought process? Is it even possible? Can a world function stably with out unification?
  • charleton
    Do you really mean "thought process", or are you after something else.
  • Unstable
    I could word it in different ways but I think you can sum it up to me wanting to have humanity on the same page. Is it possible to have a planet focused on an underlined goal? Is there a point of no return? In the obvious chaos of the universe, even an educated mass population would be conflicted on the morality of making large scale decisions. Are we accessing these deplorable thoughts now to further ourselves to the eventual point of indestructibility as a species? Or is that just how we justify it? At what point are we in the green? When are we safe? When are we one people?
  • fishfry
    What would it take to change the global thought process? Is it even possible? Can a world function stably with out unification?Unstable

Propaganda. Here is one of history's most brilliant experts in getting everyone to think the same way. Is this what you have in mind?

http://www.psywarrior.com/Goebbels.html

Are you sure that getting everyone to think the same way is a good idea?
  • Cavacava
    A mutation similar to what it took for us to develop and use language. Real esp?
  • creativesoul
    What global thought 'process'? We already all think by virtue of the same process, but we just have different values.
  • Harry Hindu
    I could word it in different ways but I think you can sum it up to me wanting to have humanity on the same page. Is it possible to have a planet focused on an underlined goal? Is there a point of no return? In the obvious chaos of the universe, even an educated mass population would be conflicted on the morality of making large scale decisions. Are we accessing these deplorable thoughts now to further ourselves to the eventual point of indestructibility as a species? Or is that just how we justify it? At what point are we in the green? When are we safe? When are we one people?Unstable

So you're asking why can't we all be like the Borg?
  • NothingIsEverything
    What does a stable world look like? I am far to cynical to believe that there will ever be some sort of unified utopia in the world. Like all other species, we will eventually be extinct. Our existence will be marred with tragedy and stupidity.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment