• an-salad
    I have multiple questions that need answering.

First, if there are infinite whole numbers, and there are infinite decimals between 0 and 1, and there are infinite decimals between 0.1 and 0.12, does that mean that infinity itself is infinitely infinite infinitely (etc.) ?

Also, will there be a manned mission to m87 by 2030? What if u brought a talisman from Cambodia?

Also, Ive never left Chicago in my life. How is it different out there? Is the sky purple? Are there dinosaurs? Are there three large moons?

Thnx for your answers in advance. :3
  • Jamal
    Also, Ive never left Chicago in my life. How is it different out there? Is the sky purple?an-salad

I've never been to Chicago. Is it different there? Is the river green?
  • Sir2u
    I have multiple questions that need answering.an-salad

Did you try google?

First, if there are infinite whole numbers, and there are infinite decimals between 0 and 1, and there are infinite decimals between 0.1 and 0.12, does that mean that infinity itself is infinitely infinite infinitely (etc.) ?an-salad

There maybe an infinite number of answers to this question, but I don't know any of them.

Also, will there be a manned mission to m87 by 2030? What if u brought a talisman from Cambodia?an-salad

I just asked NASA, they said no. They might get to Mars by then but it will be a couple of hundred years before they attempt any kind of inter-galactic flights. And as far as they are concerned they don't give a damn where you buy your talisman from.

Also, Ive never left Chicago in my life. How is it different out there? Is the sky purple? Are there dinosaurs? Are there three large moons?an-salad

What do you mean by "out there"? We sometimes have almost purple sky, there are iguanas that get pretty big but we only have three moons after the second or third six pack.
  • AmadeusD
    There maybe an infinite number of answers to this question, but I don't know any of them.Sir2u

:cheer:
  • Vera Mont
    First, if there are infinite whole numbers, and there are infinite decimals between 0 and 1, and there are infinite decimals between 0.1 and 0.12, does that mean that infinity itself is infinitely infinite infinitely (etc.) ?an-salad

Of course it is.

Also, will there be a manned mission to m87 by 2030?an-salad
    No.
    What if u brought a talisman from Cambodia?an-salad
    not even

Also, Ive never left Chicago in my life. How is it different out there?an-salad
    It's better. Except in every other big cosmopolitan city, in many of which it's worse.
    Is the sky purple?an-salad
    On several planets, but they don't support human type life, so bring a space suit.
    Are there dinosaurs?an-salad
    Yes. Only the small the ones are venomous, but some of the large ones are carnivorous and none too fastidious in their table manners.
    Are there three large moons?an-salad
    Yes. However, they're all off-limits to civilians.
  • punos
    I have multiple questions that need answering.an-salad

Ask multiple questions and you shall receive multiple answers.

Definitely.

Also, will there be a manned mission to m87 by 2030?an-salad

Tickets are on sale now!

What if u brought a talisman from Cambodia?an-salad

Then it would not be in Cambodia anymore.

Also, Ive never left Chicago in my life. How is it different out there?an-salad

I've never left Chicago either, nor have i gone there. The biggest difference is that i am not in Chicago.

Is the sky purple?an-salad

I'm assuming the sky is purple in Chicago. The sky here where i live is iridescent, and it's located up and slightly to the left, but i'm not worried.

Are there dinosaurs?an-salad

Many in fact, they come here for retirement.

Are there three large moons?an-salad

Not always.

Thnx for your answers in advance. :3an-salad

You're welcome, and now they're your answers too. :-)
  • PuerAzaelis
    does that mean that infinity itself is infinitely infinite infinitely (etc.) ?an-salad

George Cantor
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.