• Massimo
    I went out but I didn't do much because I had no money except for a dollar in change. I used that and bought a movie at the pawn shop beside my apartment. Then I walked around for an hour until 530 pm at that point it was sundown. Then I took the bus downtown and then I took the bus to Whyte Avenue which was more busy than downtown. On the Whyte Avenue bus it was busy and there were these three annoying teenage boys behind me who were most definitely mentally challenged. Then these two attractive teenage girls got on the bus and they knew the teenage boys. Then I got off the bus and walked down Whyte Avenue at one point outside of a liquor store a black guy said to me hey you want anything to which I said no but thanks anyway man. He was probably trying to offer me drugs. Then I took the bus that goes to Lewis farms and got off at West Edmonton mall and another bad thing happened some idiot teenager yelled at me from his truck window to scare me. Then I tried apple for dishwasher at this place called the cactus club but I couldn't bring myself to do it because the people in there gave me dirty looks and made me feel embarrassed and as I left the building a teenager called me an idiot. My night sucked and I don't know what any of these experiences mean if They mean anything.
  • Jamal

Reminds me of the wanderings of my own youth, although they did not take place in Edmonton. Whether or not the experiences mean anything depends on how you fit them into some kind of story. I suppose you've begun to do that here.
  • Sir2u
    My night sucked and I don't know what any of these experiences mean if They mean anything.Massimo

They will only have meaning if you give them meaning, did you learn anything from them?
  • punos

It means you are and organism, part and parcel of a larger organism. You are like a cell in a body, traveling, circulating, doing what organisms do. That's what i feel when i walk or drive around.
  • jgill
    Start writing a book, young man.
  • Massimo
    no I don't think that I learned anything.
  • Massimo
    perhaps I will in the future.
  • Sir2u
    no I don't think that I learned anything.Massimo

Will you be going out like that again soon? Will you apply for another job?
  • L'éléphant
    My night sucked and I don't know what any of these experiences mean if They mean anything.Massimo
    I don't know -- that the people of Edmonton suck?

Then I tried apple for dishwasher at this place called the cactus club but I couldn't bring myself to do itMassimo
    This is lost in me completely. What is apple for dishwasher?
  • Nils Loc
    You know what they say, give a prospective employer an apple and who knows what could happen. Give them a filled out job application and they may or may not call you back.

But what about apple cations? Potassium is important for your health.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.