• praxis
    why art can't just be more simplerItaly

Nothing could be simpler. It boils down to a mere invention to perceive something aesthetically. You can either naturally accept or deny this invention, or deliberately choose to perceive it this way if it doesn’t come naturally. What is too complex can be seen simpler. What is too simple can be enriched by our own imagination. Meaning is everywhere.

Oh so a cult cool coolItaly

Cults tend to be underrated these days. Ever since Jonestown everyone’s like “ew, a cult!” Cults aren’t so bad once you get the swing of things. The Kool-Aid is sweet here, trust me.
  • Italy
    Nothing could be simpler. It boils down to a mere invention to perceive something aesthetically. You can either naturally accept or deny this invention, or deliberately choose to perceive it this way if it doesn’t come naturally. What is too complex can be seen simpler. What is too simple can be enriched by our own imagination. Meaning is everywhere.praxis
    Yea ikik, as you say so, I was explaing after all a feeling from anxiety; Something that isn't really that much ingrained into our logic, I believe; So it will have some answers, each which floats one's boat and understandings! And sorry, I sadly neighter can't deny or confirm that I agree with your statement or not, as I feel it would ruin the whole magic of it a bit, and that would be pretty sad if you ask me.

Cults tend to be underrated these days. Ever since Jonestown everyone’s like “ew, a cult!” Cults aren’t so bad once you get the swing of things. The Kool-Aid is sweet here, trust me.praxis
    Oh sorry but I already have a cult back at home actually! It is so coool, we have biscuits, special exclusive book reading time; It even has it's own homegrown beliefs and syste- am I doing a germany again?
  • kudos
    Many are asking 'What is this Kool-Aid?' right now. For those wondering: Kool Aid is a powder based fruit drink occasionally used for homicidal purposes.
  • praxis
    I sadly neighter can't deny or confirm that I agree with your statement or not, as I feel it would ruin the whole magic of it a bit, and that would be pretty sad if you ask me.Italy

O ye have little faith. :monkey:
  • Italy
    and an eufemism for poision, don't know which is tastier!
  • Italy
    alright alright i'll do i'll do; Thank you bird cultist!
  • kudos
    ...A sign you have been on the forums long enough.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.