• TiredThinker
    In Buffalo, NY it may hit 88F by Friday. Personally, not a fan. Between 60 and 75F and sunny is more my thing. Anyone else have strong feelings about the weather? Lol.
  • Jamal

During the period of the swift's seasonal residency in Western Eurasia (that's May to September), I prefer the weather to be mostly warm and sunny after a misty morning, with either calm air or a light breeze, and with occasional rainshowers in the late afternoon or early evening from small-to-medium cumulus clouds, and a mid-day thunderstorm when the moon is in its waxing gibbous phase.
  • Jack Cummins

I like weather that I can forget about, rather than weather which becomes a source of stress. At the moment, in England, it is almost June and there has been no heatwave so far. This is great because there is so much expectation of intense heat. There have been sunny days but with a wind, on account of the solar storms. At least, it feels balanced and even if I am not groaning because the English are renouned for always talking and grumbling about the weather.
  • TiredThinker

Definitely hate heat waves. Stay inside to conserve energy. Only after it passes can I be productive again. In the winter it is largely overcast. They say the clouds keep heat in, but honestly would rather see sun even if it were colder. In the summer definitely prefer medium temps. Lots of more mediterranean people seem to want their skin to start on fire. I honestly wonder if they have fewer nerves at the surface. Lol.
  • Jamal
    They say the clouds keep heat in, but honestly would rather see sun even if it were colderTiredThinker

Similarly, they say turnips are good for you, but—get this—I would honestly rather have a pizza or a burger, even if it were less healthy.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment