• Hanover
    seems that Hanover's strategy of boring you into complacency may ultimately prove successful.praxis

I play a lot of online chess, and this game is being played relatively fast.
  • Mikie

That’s not the reason I blundered. You’ve played a very good game and deserve the win. I was just giving you shit because I’m used to playing 3-10 minute games. For the record.
  • Hanover
    That’s not the reason I blundered. You’ve played a very good game and deserve the win. I was just giving you shit because I’m used to playing 3-10 minute games. For the record.Mikie

It's been a interesting game. C4 was obviously a blunder, which sucks. I hate slow games where I blinder and then watch the other guy grind out the advantage over the next month with defensive conservative play.

I think you really had me at one point, but it's not over yet, so I'll leave the analysis until then.
  • Mikie

I resign. I should have done so a while ago probably.

To add insult to injury, I get the comment from the computer basically saying that I blew it:

0bu8sqzdovewpwx1.png

Thanks, computer bot guy. :roll:

Good game.
  • Hanover
    Computer guy said mine was a good comeback win.

Good game!
  • Hanover
    Where I thought I lost was on move 27. You played Nf3 instead of Qf3 threatening mate and my rook on h1. Had I done a ridiculous looking castle, you could have checked with the knight and forked the other rook. If have lost the exchange no matter what it looked like.
  • praxis
    Interesting game. Congrats @Hanover :party:
  • Mikie

Yeah I just completely missed that one. Too focused on preventing castling, and moving too quickly. Even Rd8 would have been better now that I look at it.
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet