• Alkis Piskas
    As we entered a new calendar year ...

My wish for this place is to always be a source of inspiration and intellectual proliferation!

What is yours?

Philosophy.jpg
  • javi2541997
    My wish for this place is to continue to be a source of inspiration and intellectual proliferation!Alkis Piskas

Same here :up:

In the other hand...

Convince the members of this forum that the right path of life is Bushidō.

amaterasu-blog-base_bushido.jpg
  • Alkis Piskas
    Convince the members of this forum that the right path of life is Bushidō.javi2541997
    I like Bushido. But, I can't convince this forum about much simpler and more essetial things! :grin:
  • Sir2u
    Convince the members of this forum that the right path of life is Bushidō.javi2541997

Pushing religions or theist ideas can lead to serious consequences, be careful you don't start preaching about it. :wink:
  • Alkis Piskas

You are the only one who responded to the wish message and the nice image.
    Are you human? :grin:

... Or are you the only human in here? :grin:
  • javi2541997
    Are you human? :grin:

... Or are you the only human in here?
    Alkis Piskas

I am just a Rōnin with the aim of loyalty and honesty :smile:

In the other hand, I always read your posts. I like them and I remember that you also take part on mines... I consider you as one of my online friends in this asylum.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.