• Cavacava
    So what is the main dish? Turkey? I think I am having pork crown roast. I am bringing the wine, an Italian red Toscanna.

Still planning to make my Turducken terrine, Smokies as the appetizer! Should work out well, I need the bacon to wrap the terrine. Cranberry dipping sauce and perhaps a cranberry vinaigrette for the cold Turducken (served over a leafy green salad mix), Not sure about wine here, something light, a sparkling wine.
  • _db
    Sorry for the poor quality (five year old iPod touch camera), but I made some Broccoli Salad.

4 cups raw broccoli
    2 cups halved, seedless grapes
    2 cups chopped celery
    1 cup chopped green onion

Dressing:

1 cup mayonnaise
    1 tbsp vinegar
    0.25 cup sugar

Serve cold, add sliced almonds before consuming. It is very good and fairly easy to make!
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    Turkeeeeeeeeeeeeey! Mom's cooking and bringing the bird!
    Happy Thanksgiving!
  • Moliere
    Just got home. Happy turkey day.

My sister made her pie crust with pig-lard she rendered herself. This resulted in the richest pecan pie I've ever tasted.

It was a good day.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.