• universeness
    Jesus brother Uni! You know my name! M...?Hillary

In the true traditions of the false gods, you go by many names. none of which are significant.

Not one you understandHillary

It's my understanding that fuels my decision to reject many of your viewpoints.
  • Hillary
    As I said, no rationale!universeness

Why not? The wormhole vision popped up to show me how you can big bangs let emerge. The image was pumping like a heart, sending away two universes on opposite of the mouth. And I thank the gods for that image.
  • universeness
    Why not? The wormhole vision popped up to show me how you can big bangs let emerge. The image was pumping like a heart, sending away two universes on opposite of the mouth. And I thank the gods for that image.Hillary

It's irrational to accept dreamed images as relevant to reality.
    Your brain certainly can continue to 'think' during your dream states but that has nothing to do with the supernatural.
  • universeness
    The question I asked is not give fiat yet... Yesterday asked. See what I mean?Hillary

What? If you are trying to type that you cant provide a link to your quora question and your 16 answers yet, then fine. When will you be able to provide the link?
  • Hillary
    but that has nothing to do with the supernatural.universeness

How do you know that? QM offers a possibility for them to interact with the mind. They cant show up in macro but certainly in the micro.
  • universeness

SORRY! the penny has just dropped! I know what to search quora with!
    A PM might have been easier and then I wouldn't have came to the completely wrong conclusion I did.
  • Hillary

I'll try to find a link. I have the app on my phone. No link adres visible. I searched my name. It popped up!
  • universeness

There are too many hits for that search criteria on quora. No success.
    It's usually quite easy to copy and paste a URL even on a mobile phone, but no worries.
    If you can provide the link then it would be interesting to read the question you posted and the responses you got.
  • universeness

Ah, found it!!!!
    I didn't put the pieces together till now. Using the FULL search criteria, I found your question.
    Away to read it. Will post back later!
  • Hillary
    Ah, found it!!!!
    I didn't put the pieces together till now. Using the FULL search criteria, I found your question.
    Away to read it. Will post back later!
    universeness

We're truly brothers. Just managed to find the link.. But Ill leave it... Hope you like it@
  • universeness

I see you have posted lots of questions on quora. Good, I hope you get the expert responses from physicists which support/challenge your hypothesis. I am away to read some of it!
  • universeness

I thought you had posted lots of questions on Quora but I could only find examples of your answers to questions posted by others.
    When I searched for you under 'questions,' I got no hits.
    Has your question (16 responses) still going through their moderation process before it is placed on the live site?
  • Hillary
    thought you had posted lots of questions on Quora but I could only find examples of your answers to questions posted by others.
    When I searched for you under 'questions,' I got no hits.
    universeness

Like I said, no fiat for the question. Im still waiting. But Ive given the question as an answer!
  • universeness

I thought 'fiat' was a brand of car?
    I also don't get 'ive given the question as an answer'
    Do you mean you posted an answer to a question posted by someone else and then you got 16 responses to your answer?
    If so, which of your answers are you referring to?
  • universeness

I looked for more detail on 'fiat.' So you mean the question is not sanctioned yet, so still under mderation? So how did you get 16 responses?
  • Hillary

I gave a lot of answers last night. And I asked the question right now. I posted but not questioned. Only a short question will do. I dont get the system yet. Ill try again.
  • universeness
    Allright!Hillary

Was working on a new oil painting, will look at the link you sent in the PM soon.
  • Hillary

Hit the canvas! Show them theists!
1234Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.