• Agent Smith
    How can a particle be at two places together? It can't! — Hillary

:snicker:

Glitches in The Matrix aka miracles!

Pythagoras was attributed with mulitilocation (being in more than one place at the same time). That he had an identical twin was a well-guarded secret!
  • Agent Smith
    this thread is indeed a waste of electrons, over and out. — Wayfarer

• Agent Smith
    Which is obvious nonsense! How can a particle be at two places together? It can't! Thats why an alternative QM is needed.Hillary

How did he know about the quantum vacuum already back then?
    — Hillary

He didn't.— T Clark

He didn't.
    — T Clark

It looks as if though. Maybe the two are the same in disguise.— Hillary

The mind's natural habitat is the quantum world. Lao Tzu was onto something i.e. his mind did know about whatever the hell quantum vacuum is. Have you seen gravity (the dominant force at large scales) ever give a consciousness preferential treatment? On the other hand, wave function collapse is effected via consciousness.
    — Agent Smith

:snicker: I maybe right but I'm definitely not all right! WTF? Our minds matter at the quantum level (consciousness/observation - wave function collapse) but our minds can't parse it (superposition, :chin: )
  • Hillary
    :snicker: I maybe right but I'm definitely not all right! WTF?Agent Smith

I think our friend Lao Tao was indeed aware of the quantum vacuum. Why not? Every body literally wavers in it. Collapse can be objective, my dear brother Smith. Trust a brother in madness conveying this to you... Collapse is objective! Wheehaaaa!!! :lol:
  • Agent Smith
    brother Smith — Hillary

1234Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.