• Sir2u
    I'd say it seems that some teachers, social media, even Disney are more than happy to indoctrinate children into this ideology.stoicHoneyBadger

So, as someone already asked, if you have seen so much of this indoctrination why are you not gay?
    Oh, I suppose it is because you are too smart to fall for the lies.

Yet in the same time kids don't have the mental capacity to figure everything out on their own, so their parents experience might come handy.stoicHoneyBadger

So that gives you the right to tell your boys that the have to act like men and cannot wear pink shirts or dance ballet!
  • stoicHoneyBadger
    So, as someone already asked, if you have seen so much of this indoctrination why are you not gay?
    Oh, I suppose it is because you are too smart to fall for the lies.
    Sir2u

I was not indoctrinated into this lunacy, but seeing lefties react to the Florida bill as a vampire to sunlight, it is better to be cautious of their attempts. ;)

So that gives you the right to tell your boys that the have to act like men and cannot wear pink shirts or dance ballet!Sir2u

Yes.
  • Sir2u

Enough said, I am out of here. You are going to cause your kids to have a hard time later on, best of luck with that.

Bye.
  • stoicHoneyBadger
    Have fun. In my opinion - both extremes - force the kids to do things they hate or offer no guidance whatsoever - are equally unproductive.
    Parents are wiser, they accumulated some knowledge about how life works, and they should give it to their children in an appropriate way.
  • Sir2u
    Parents are wiser, they accumulated some knowledge about how life works, and they should give it to their children in an appropriate way.stoicHoneyBadger

Yeah, yeah, whatever. If only that were always true.

Just let the little fuckers wear what ever they want even if it is a pink shirt. As long as the are not wearing it instead of their school shirt.
    Bye, again
  • stoicHoneyBadger
    Just let the little fuckers wear what ever they want even if it is a pink shirt.Sir2u

Somehow reading this my imagination draws a picture of 7 year old you being yelled at by your father not to wear a pink shirt. :grin: I think it is time for you to forgive him and move on with your life.
  • praxis

conformistHoneyBadger senior and crew were apparently highly successful in color coding your compliant ass. Again I wonder, isn’t the Überdouche supposed to be a leader and not a mindless follower?
  • Sir2u
    Somehow reading this my imagination draws a picture of 7 year old you being yelled at by your father not to wear a pink shirt. :grin: I think it is time for you to forgive him and move on with your life.stoicHoneyBadger

If he had ever done anything like that I would probably told him to fuck off. But he was a nice person and never participated in such pathetic ideas that boy should not do this and girls should not do that.

Shame you never had the balls to tell your dad to fuck off. You might have turned out a man with balls instead of a bully asshole crapping on kids.
  • stoicHoneyBadger
    Shame you never had the balls to tell your dad to fuck off. You might have turned out a man with balls instead of a bully asshole crapping on kids.Sir2u

Actually my parents raised me in a very hands-off way, so you are projecting here. ;)
  • Sir2u
    Actually my parents raised me in a very hands-off way, so you are projecting here. ;)stoicHoneyBadger

I guess I must have learned it from you.

Somehow reading this my imagination draws a picture of 7 year old you being yelled at by your father not to wear a pink shirt. :grin: I think it is time for you to forgive him and move on with your life.stoicHoneyBadger
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment