• Ree Zen
    A lot of people don’t know this, but I am actually friends with President Barrack Obama. It all started when I was in an orphanage with my little sister. My parents had been killed in a car accident and we were living in an orphanage in Washington DC. One day I found out about an essay contest the President was having for kids my age. I wrote an essay about how my parents were so good to me and my sister and how sad it was that we were now living in an orphanage since they had died. Somehow, the President himself read it and invited me and my sister to visit the White House.

When we got to the White House, we sat in a big oval room and President Obama came in with a lot of people. I guess we made a good impression on him, because after we talked, he invited me and my sister to live in the White House. We weren’t exactly living with the President and his family because there were always very busy. Instead, we lived in one part of the White House, while they lived in another other part. It was really great. We got to play in the White House and we even had maids that would clean for us and bring us lots of tasty foods to eat. The President had appointed an adult care-taker for us who would give us our lessons and make sure that we exercised and ate some healthy foods once in a while. We had a giant TV on the Wall and there was even a bowling alley that we could play in.

Well that was the way things were for us for a good year. Then one day we heard that a new President was moving into the White House. My sister and I didn’t think much of it, because we were always so busy having so much fun at the White House. A few days after the new President moved in, our Care-taker and the maids that we had disappeared and no one told us anything.

Then one day, a person wearing a grey suit and black tie came into our room and asked us if we had any papers to prove that we were allowed to be living in the White House. I told the man that I didn’t have any papers, but that Barrack Obama had personally told me and my sister that we could live there until we were older. I told him he could call President Obama to find out. The man just laughed at me and told me that he would never call Barack Obama because he didn’t like Barack Obama. The man brought in other men and women with him and they took me and my sister to the basement of the White House and they locked us in a metal cage. The cage wasn’t very big and it was cold. We had to sleep on the ground without a bed and they would bring us one loaf of bread per day and some water. I didn’t know what we had done to deserve this treatment, but I also wondered if this was somehow all right because we did have it so good for so long.

I don’t know how long it was that me and my sister were living in that cage, but one day Barrack Obama came into the basement with bolt cutters and opened the door for my sister and me. He told us that he was really sorry about everything that happened, but that he would do his best to keep helping us. We didn’t have much time to escape and we had to hurry up to get away. We followed him up a ladder and through a trap door, and then we ran out the back door of the White House. He told us to run as fast as we could behind him as he ran down the street.

We couldn’t run as fast as Barack Obama because he has long legs. When Barack Obama got to the entrance of the freeway, a black car pulled up and whisked him in and away. He gave me and my sister a “thumbs up” through the window as the car drove away. I took that to mean that we should try to hitch hike to get a ride away from there. I put my thumb in the air and very shortly a car pulled up and told us to get inside. As soon as I got in, I noticed a camouflage baseball cap on the dashboard. For some reason, that made me suspicious of this person. Sure enough, he turned his car right back towards the White House. As we pulled back up to the White House, I opened the car door, jumped out and ran behind the White House and hid behind a bush.

The bush helped me out because they actually couldn’t find me. When night-time came, I snuck away. My sister did not get away, and she got locked up in the cage again.

Then on January 6, 2021, I heard that there was a riot at the Capitol. I knew they would be busy at the White House watching the news about it. I knew just where to go to get my sister. Down the trap door with the bolt cutters I went and she was finally freed again. This time, there weren’t that many people at the White House and no one even seemed to care that we were getting away. We made our way back to the orphanage where everyone was really glad to see us. No one believed our story, but that is OK, because we really do know Barrack Obama.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.