• Varde
    If pain(saline/placid) is present then the spirit must abraise it by splitting and chopping what is a painful experience. If the pain experience is greater than the total experience then comes the break-point achieved by a fighting spirit, lest suicide.

If the break-point is achieved then spiritual parity is expelled(i.e. the break point where spiritual parity is expelled is like being weighed down by forces and naturally overcoming these forces through your mental perseverance and physical willpower).

What is spiritual parity?

Though I don't know, yet, I try this remark...

It's the object of a spiritual test meeting the impossible bound; it's possible for me to overcome max pain but impossible for that pain experience to be more than it's max. A quelling is expected. Overcome/Max Pain Experience. A maximum pain, that cannot be overcome, must result in death. Given its a max pain that can be, it quells at the summit of all forces involved met with counter forces. Spiritual parity is the bonding of forces and counter forces.

Your go!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.