• thaumasnot
    Hello,

I have written a free online book on art interpretation and would like to find readers to gather critical feedback. Is that permitted in this forum ? If yes, what would be the best place for a post asking for feedback? Thanks in advance!
  • john27
    Maybe pm one of the mods?
  • thaumasnot
    Maybe pm one of the mods?john27

OK I just did, it's not permitted. Thanks
  • Outlander
    What is a unique point that "your book" talks about. Is it worthy of an independent discussion? Why not create one. Again, just typing like as if you and I were having a conversation no fancy links or references to this and that chapter just a simple discussion.
  • thaumasnot
    Is it worthy of an independent discussion?Outlander

There's already a thread like that.
  • Baden
    Promotion of your works here is generally considered advertising and not allowed. Posters can discuss the ideas in their works, of course. But directing other posters to their website etc. isn't necessary to do that and not desirable from our point of view. We may sometimes make small exceptions and I think we've done enough in your case by allowing another poster to leave a link to your website in a post.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.