• Varde
    In this thread is a detailed explanation of what good is and what evil is, and their protocol is also explained.

1. What?

I am not referring to religious doctrine, mythology, astrology or anything pseudo-scientific. The terms 'good' and 'evil' mean natural phenomena under the definitions that follow:

Good: beneficent product/production.
    Example: "Have you got the goods I purchased?" or the man had trained so intensely he became more agile(where 'more agile' is the beneficent product of a person's intense training).
    Elaboration: there are two modes of 'beneficent product'. One is personal and the other is universal. A person has it's own moral realm but there is also the moral realm of the simulation where that person exists.

Evil: maleficent to/within beneficent product.
    Example: "He destroyed the evidence in the briefcase!" or the man suffered an injury to his neck, preventing him from performing in the play".
    Elaboration: there are two modes of evil: personal and universal. In the first example, the illustrated 'destroyed evidence' is personal evil. In the second example, the injury is universal evil, associated with the simulation a person exists in. In the first example who destroyed evidence was maleficent to the case; an example of evil 'within' beneficent product can be understood using reverse engineering of this example. The evidence meant for the case, also contained personal evil against the suspect.

2. Why?

Evil is supplement/settlement for/of Greater Good.

The reason evil exists, rather than having perfect justice per se, is so that an exact circumstance can arise by only using good means.

After creating an imperfect world out of chaos, after time of living evil and testing the weight of good against it, this simulation may now be created harmoniously. Metaphorically, God created the big bang randomly, but in it's jest came the ability for God to create the big bang technically.

0. Conclusion.

Good and evil are parred.

There is no greater one but in pursuit of greater good one may benefit universal or personal interests and this has/is leading to a mass emotional confusion about the subject.

The best is often confounded by the worst.

Parred good and evil creates a secure/security continuum, for example, the mind can only receive a certain velocity of pain, at max. This is what people may unknowingly conflate with 'God loves us/ God protects us'. The other side of this example, is where the max pain originated from, but there are many frames of reference that concern this continuum.

Therefore I conclude by re-affirming the thread title, and I add that it is now proven.
  • TheMadFool
    An old idea as far as I can tell, yin-yang.
  • 180 Proof
    I am not referring to religious doctrine, mythology, astrology or anything pseudo-scientific.Varde
    "Evil" is a religious (i.e. supernatural, etc) concept that renders 'good & bad' indistinguishable or an irrelevant distinction (re: theodicy aka "teleological suspension of the ethical" ~Kierkegaard). On the other hand, from a secular (or simply pragmatic) perspective, bad (i.e. suboptimal) is the dialectical complement to good (i.e. optimal). Adorno contra Hegel.
  • Tom Storm
    What contribution does this yin/yang variation make to human life?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.