• Gellert Marvollo Potter
    You see, for some years now I am under the concept that the world needs a change........change in the way they think.
    You see, as I would like to state it , We are being the prisoners of our past.And I think this world is the reflection of our mistakes, mistakes done in the past.
    It is not that we like the world we are living in currently, it is that we fear the change we are going to be taking a step towards.
    I do not expect all of you to comply with me, but I will be most honoured to be able to understand and read about your thoughts on this matter.
    -For The Greater Good
  • TheMadFool

Drift (gradual) vs Shift (sudden) kinds of Change.

Which of the two types of change will occur depends on the speed of information transmission taking into account also the quality of the information (is it good, useful, powerful, so on and so forth?).

This current era in human civilization is known as the information age - the rapid pace at which new ideas are generated, transmitted, made to interact, their accessibility, storage, and copiability means shift changes will be more common than drift changes.

The enviroment for information is the best money can buy. The good and the bad both will capitalize on this golden opportunity. Hard to say what kinda changes will occur but be assured change will take place.
  • MAYAEL
    There are lots of bad people but to be evil it requires that the person has good intentions.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.