• god must be atheist
    Thanks, JG. Paul was an absolute genius with the language. I miss him so much.
  • fishfry
    There's a problem with the implementation of the new system, which is that you no longer get the total post count. So you can't distinguish newcomers from grizzled veterans. It's helpful to know that. So it's not just a question of whether one likes the new system. It's that an important piece of contextual information was deleted to make room for the new system. I'd like to see the old overall post count returned, in addition to the new upvote count.
  • Hanover
    I'm only now noticing that a number appears under the poster's name in each and every post. What does it indicate?Olivier5

You take the number under my name and you subtract the number under @Baden's from it, and from that you arrive at the Baden sadness score.
  • jgill
    There's a problem with the implementation of the new system, which is that you no longer get the total post countfishfry

I agree. I would prefer to see the total post count and then, possibly, only the "likes" for that specific post, not cumulative - which seems meaningless. Unless the forum is a kind of popularity contest.
  • Olivier5
    You take the number under my name and you subtract the number under Baden's from it, and from that you arrive at the Baden sadness score.Hanover

Beauty contests and their queens...
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube