• Tiberiusmoon
    What would you do with it?
    How would you spread the word?
    Is humanity just to skeptical to accept there is an answer or of other humans to suggest there is an answer?

If you had all the answers to the worlds problems, what can an individual do to be impactful of such ideology?

Edit: I posted this in the wrong part of the forums
  • gikehef947
    I would silence the answer. The reason can be read in the Frank Miller comic entitled Tales to Offend # 1

582823.jpg
  • Tiberiusmoon

I'm not talking about weapons of mass destruction. xD
  • 180 Proof
    An Earth-bound Shoemaker-Levy (1) ...
  • T Clark
    The reason can be read in the Frank Miller comic entitled Tales to Offend # 1gikehef947

An Earth-bound Shoemaker-Levy (1) ...180 Proof

I can't speak for @Tiberiusmoon, but I think he was hoping for serious answers.

If you had all the answers to the worlds problems, what can an individual do to be impactful of such ideology?Tiberiusmoon

Pol Pot, Adolph Hitler, Mao Tse Tung, and Joseph Stalin all thought they knew the answer to world peace. Christians and Muslims think they have the answer. Even our corporate overlords may think their system will bring us peace through avarice. Any possible unified solution to the problems of the world will lead to tyranny, bureaucracy, standardization, or all three.

I intend that as a serious answer.
  • Tiberiusmoon

Yes. .u.
    A method to share a ideology, not to force it upon others.
    A way that is accepting to expand awareness or knowledge in this modern day.
  • T Clark
    A method to share a ideology, not to force it upon others.
    A way that is accepting to expand awareness or knowledge in this modern day.
    Tiberiusmoon

I think it is not possible without coercion.
  • Nils Loc
    There are all manner of disturbing sci-fi premises compatible with a peaceful world but I suppose peaceful entails a world of flourishing and healthy populace (otherwise why peace?).

Maybe something like Westworld's Rehoboam, the grand central AI coordinator of all human affairs.
    Even if such a system were in some sense ideal, minimizing suffering or maximizing well being, there would still be something deeply disturbing about it.

But maybe it would be less disturbing than current affairs. If we were denied knowledge of what the system actually is and lead to believe a lie for our own good, that would mean in some possible utopias, ignorance is bliss.
  • RoadWarrior9
    There are many routes to world peace. The most obvious would be to kill all humans. Another would be to breed/genetically engineer humans such that the forces of greed, lust and hate are small enough that they can no longer affect a humans behavior.
  • Protagoras
    @RoadWarrior9
    Reread your post slowly.
  • RoadWarrior9
    Well after all humans are removed it would be quite peaceful :). "Kill all humans" was a quote from Futurama and I intended that as a joke.
  • Protagoras
    @RoadWarrior9

A bad joke.

So the second part,genetic engineering,what does that entail?
  • 180 Proof
    I gave a serious answer.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube