• turkeyMan
    If we hypothetically said there was a god or god(s) do we invent software algorithms or do we adapt natural patterns that come from nature for use in our own problems.

I had a software project (Joshua Katotengri's bartering app) that was about to be approved to be presented at the CIO Summit in Paris France just prior to COVID-19. I suppose they rejected it partially because i didn't give the project's founder a last name. I initially gave the founder of the project the name Joshua. This bartering app allows for more than 2 people to barter together and i have a 1 and 3 page document that explains it in more detail.

Tesla who ~(~)invented AC said he recieved information from extra-natural creatures.

There is another software project that i actually completed (unlike the bartering app) and it is a 10 dimensional linked list relaitionship finder. It really needs alot more work but it is summary of all mathematics. All mathematical concepts can be represented by relationships/lines between an entity/person and an idea or as a relationship between two ideas. There are one to one, linear, exponential and inverse exponential relationships. You also have to factor in coefficients and constants. If the relaionship between two entities is weak enough you ignore it temporarily. In addition to two dimensional lines there are also multi dimensional lines or relationships that you can attach between 2 people or a person and an idea or any entity to any other entity. This is a summary of all mathematics. To be fair if you want to find out how far a bullet would go if shot at angle x your best bet would be to use Newtonian physics equations that are taught in high school

I presented these two projects to a guy in India and he accepted both of them. Bartering is a big deal in India.

I used to tell People that my friend Joshua invented these apps but to be fair to myself, all inventions are an adaptation of what we notice in nature. It says in the book of Job "speak to the earth and it will teach you"

DNA and RNA are very complex.
  • Gnomon
    If we hypothetically said there was a god or god(s) do we invent software algorithms or do we adapt natural patterns that come from nature for use in our own problems.turkeyMan
    I'm neither a mathematician, nor a coder. But, your question sounds like a version of the perennial provenance-of-Mathematics conundrum. Plato described Socrates leading an uneducated slave boy to deduce some theorems of geometry. From that example, Plato concluded that all knowledge is remembrance of eternal patterns of logic. And some genius mathematicians agree that their own amazing additions to the lexicon of abstract reckoning came to them intuitively & instantaneously like a miraculous vision. I'm not convinced of Plato's notion that the immortal soul is repeatedly reincarnated with access to a priori knowledge. But, it seems clear to me that the basic logic of the Cosmos (e.g geometric ratios & relationships) is somehow embedded & embodied in the human physique, including the brain.

So, as an oversimplification of what math geniuses do, maybe they translate those innate abstract concepts into conventional symbolism and words. Then, they apply them to a variety of contexts, including the logical relationships of software algorithms. Einstein equated the beautiful logic of Nature with his notion of God. :smile:

Is Mathematics Invented or Discovered? : https://www.closertotruth.com/series/mathematics-invented-or-discovered

Math: Discovered, Invented, or Both? : https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/article/great-math-mystery/

"Pure mathematics is, in its way, the poetry of logical ideas. One seeks the most general ideas of operation which will bring together in simple, logical and unified form the largest possible circle of formal relationships. In this effort toward logical beauty spiritual formulas are discovered necessary for the deeper penetration into the laws of nature."
    ___Albert Einstein

Man the microcosmos :
    VM-1-733x1024.jpg
  • turkeyMan

Thanks for responding. I'll add this to my journal.
  • jgill
    There is another software project that i actually completed (unlike the bartering app) and it is a 10 dimensional linked list relaitionship finder. It really needs alot more work but it is summary of all mathematics.turkeyMan

Great! You must be a fellow mathematician. :cool:
  • turkeyMan

I know Java but i don't know Spring at all really. I'm slowly developing the 10 dimensional thingy. There is enough work for it i could be working on it for 3 billion years. If you are interested i can private message you the current code i have for it.
  • turkeyMan

I suspect you are a physicist or do you write software?
  • jgill
    I suspect you are a physicist or do you write software?turkeyMan

Click on my icon. Your "summary of all mathematics" caught my attention! :roll:
  • jgill
    Here is a question and answer from Quora Digest that was in today's link for me. Not a lot is said about the amount of time involved, but it may be shorter than the end of the universe:

David Joyce
    July 5, 2020
    Ph.D. in Mathematics, University of Pennsylvania (Graduated 1979)

Could there be a computer program, that would take any mathematical expression as input (for example, Fermat's Last Theorem) and then compute a formal mathematical proof as output? How difficult would it be to write such a program?

"There is an algorithm that finds in a finite amount of time a proof of every statement that has a proof, and runs forever for statements that don’t have proofs. The algorithm is just do a breadth-first search.

You can improve on that by searching for a proof while searching for a proof of the negation of the statement. If there is such a proof or a counter-proof, then it will be found. But if the axioms for the theory don’t support either a proof or a counter-proof of a particular statement, then the algorithm runs forever on that statement.

If you have a complete theory, such as elementary Euclidean geometry, then for every statement, either the statement has a proof or its negation has a proof. But if the theory is not complete, such as group theory, then there are statements which don’t have proofs, and their negations don’t have proofs. Number theory is also an incomplete theory as Gödel showed in his incompleteness theorem"

Complete Theories
  • fishfry
    Tesla who ~(~)invented AC said he recieved information from extra-natural creatures.turkeyMan

Ramanujan said that his mathematical ideas came to him from the Goddess Mahalakshmi of Namakkal. "The mathematician said that he dreamed of the Goddess' male consort Narasimha, who is denoted by droplets of blood, after which, scrolls of complex mathematical work unfolded in front of his eyes."

Who of us can say otherwise?

https://www.indiatoday.in/education-today/gk-current-affairs/story/srinivasa-ramanujan-life-story-973662-2017-04-26
  • turkeyMan

i agree. The first commandment doesn't say we can't have other gods other than the new testament god. The old testament god is the new testament god according to the sermon on the mount. A careful reading of the sermon on the mount and the book of Exodus (KJV) would reveal this.
  • turkeyMan

Thanks for the article. I'll add that to my journal and read it later today.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment