• Benkei
    Cheap reply that. That was in respect to the theory that numbers are embedded in nature. I know enough to point out your earlier statement doesn't necessarily hold, enough to point out your incorrect interpretation of what I said and enough to know you haven't dealt with any substantive point I made.

But sure, act like a denigrating asshole if you like.
  • Gus Lamarch
    But sure, act like a denigrating asshole if you like.Benkei

@Baden These are the kind of people that you differ the powers of managing the forum.
  • Baden

Your comment was at least as insulting as his. But I don't delegate powers here anyway.
  • Gus Lamarch
    Your comment was at least as insulting as his.Baden

act like a denigrating asshole if you like.Benkei

Well, excuse me, but this discussion - at least on this topic about "reality" - cannot go on since you don't even have knowledge about the theory you defend. Good day/night.Gus Lamarch

No, it was not.
  • Baden

Well, I disagree. It's not only vocabulary that determines level of insult imho.
  • Benkei
    Where's the insult? I didn't call you anything, I said you act like a denigrating asshole and then apparently feel it's necessary to whine about it when you're called out on your obnoxious behaviour. Get a spine.
  • Gus Lamarch
    Where's the insult? I didn't call you anything, I said you act like a denigrating asshole and then apparently feel it's necessary to whine about it when you're called out on your obnoxious behaviour. Get a spine.Benkei

I love it when someone makes himself owned by me. To everyone on the forum, "Benkei" is an excellent example of how a "negative-egoist" acts:

Where's the insult? I didn't call you anything,Benkei

Doublethink + Denial of past statement

I said you act like a denigrating assholeBenkei

Specific focus in the meaning - subjectivity - of the pejorative term + verbal aggression - subjected to hyperbole - justified by the previous formula

then apparently feel it's necessary to whine about itBenkei

Outsourcing of guilt through the victim

Thank you for proving me right...
  • Benkei
    Thank you for obsessing about me. :heart:
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.