• turkeyMan
    I subscribe to a particular Holy Book that basically says we should give someone 10000 big/enormous chances/mistakes before we write them off as a bad egg. A bad egg in my opinion is someone who doesn't ever evaluate themselves.

But that Holy Book aside, i don't really think we should ever write someone off completely until they've screwed us 50 or so big times. I believe much of a person's behaviour has to due with what they know, what they were willing to learn based on how much positive emotion they've encountered throughout the course of their life, and also how much positive emotion they've had in our short time with them.

A person's real worth cannot be properly counted up until after they are dead and there is no future works.

Self-doubt more often than not equals success.

Lets avoid self-doubt if we are able too.

Those who suffer the most and who have had the most guilt are very often the winners.

Have a great week ya'll!
  • turkeyMan
    I subscribe to a particular Holy Book that basically says we should give someone 10000 big/enormous chances/mistakes before we write them off as a bad egg. A bad egg in my opinion is someone who doesn't ever evaluate themselves.

But that Holy Book aside, i don't really think we should ever write someone off completely until they've screwed us 50 or so big times. I believe much of a person's behaviour has to due with what they know, what they were willing to learn based on how much positive emotion they've encountered throughout the course of their life, and also how much positive emotion they've had in our short time with them.

A person's real worth cannot be properly counted up until after they are dead and there is no future works.

Self-doubt more often than not equals success.

Lets avoid self-doubt if we are able too.

Those who suffer the most and who have had the most guilt are very often the winners.

Have a great week ya'll!
    turkeyMan

I quit jobs sometimes not due to other employees but due to personal reasons.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.