• Agent Smith
    I don't feel the need for math (fields) to explain/discuss religion unless it clarifies the matter instead of obscuring it (further). In a universe consisting of 2 points, a god that's omnipresent is in both points. That's all there is to omnipresence. Since we're discussin' the god of religion, and you insist that He's in hell too, point me to a passage in scripture that says God is in hell.
  • Hallucinogen
    I don't feel the need for math (fields) to explain/discuss religionAgent Smith

Presumptuous/false distinction

unless [ math ] clarifies the matter (...) That's all there is to omnipresence.Agent Smith

Given that the former is true, the latter isn't true.

In a universe consisting of 2 points, a god that's omnipresent is in both points.Agent Smith

You seem to be ignoring how we define "points" and which field studies them to start with.

and you insist that He's in hell tooAgent Smith

No I didn't.
  • Agent Smith
    :ok: I'm tired. You win by default. :smile:
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.