• PseudoB
    Fulcanelli revealed a phonetic cabala, separated it from the Jewish Kabbalah, and then starts to decipher concrete images of church buildings. This is the basic gist of his Mystery of the Cathedrals. My copy was a Sword copy, I believe. Blue paperback, is all I can tell u right now.

Anyway, I live in Gettysburg. So I have been spending my time flipping this town on it's head. Ihave found a plethora of images claiming one thing, yet having another clearly different understanding.

What we are "taught" are Monuments to the Past, are Bookes of Stone, if one knows how to Read them.

Alchemy is far from dead, and this place proves to me beyond a shadow of a doubt that there is a controlling elite group that deliberately hide the Truth. They Twist it, until its virtually unrecognizable.

The Builders of Societies.

You are stone cold busted. Got my Eye on u punks. Ur Dissolution draweth near.

“That is not dead which can eternal lie,
    And with strange aeons even death may die.”

― Howard Phillips Lovecraft, The Nameless City
  • PseudoB
    The Cabala I am referring to, this Phonetic Cabala, is all through the 1611 KJV. This Cabala, reveals a Furnace. By which to transmute Metals. Please, I am being as open as I possibly can. SEARCH IT OUT.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.